Scrapbook for Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Girls/guys, dont´t worry when you can´t draw. Just write something to him.
It isn´t about drawing or talent or greatness, it´s all about our love for him, our support and that we want to let him know we are with him :hug::wave:
That's true! :up: I've got college today, but I'll try and do something later. Like Jorinde said; have we got a deadline? :hmm:

That's true! :up: I've got college today, but I'll try and do something later. Like Jorinde said; have we got a deadline? :hmm:

As I know, no deadline yet :wave:

BTW I´m still waiting for your countries if there´s another one that isn´t on my drawing yet :wave:

As I know, no deadline yet :wave:
Okay! I'll get working on something later tonight. :wave:
In the meantime; here's an example of my drawing "skills"! :lmao:

I was inspired by the fan art thread!

P100426001.jpg

Let me clarify that this is not my entry! :no: :lmao:

Carly, what's the size of the scrapbook please? A4?

Sorry, Nicole! Took me a while to figure this question out because I wasn't sure what A4 meant. :reject: We have different standard paper sizes over here in Canada. Ummm...I think it will be bigger than that...but I'm not sure yet. I think the standard size for scrapbooks are 12 x 12 inches.

hey...I know that it's gonna sound a bit... unbelievable so I don't blame you if you guys don't believe me...But if it could help somehow- I know Adam's girlfriend. I know her quite well...She is a lovely, nice pesrson, real sweetheart so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind passing the scrapbook on to Bono.
But of course- your plan is good too. I think there is a great chance that the people from Principle Management gives that to Bono.
But in case I could help somehow, just let me know :)

And once again- such a lovely idea!:) I wish I could draw something for the man too...But I really, really do not have talent for it ;) When I draw something people can't say whether it's a giraffe or a house ;) ;)
Whoa that could be very, very helpful! I quote this because I thing this might be important if the other send-plan doesn't work...
Oh by the way you dont have to draw things, you can also write or something else, its about the love. :)

hey...I know that it's gonna sound a bit... unbelievable so I don't blame you if you guys don't believe me...But if it could help somehow- I know Adam's girlfriend. I know her quite well...She is a lovely, nice pesrson, real sweetheart so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind passing the scrapbook on to Bono.
But of course- your plan is good too. I think there is a great chance that the people from Principle Management gives that to Bono.
But in case I could help somehow, just let me know :)

And once again- such a lovely idea!:) I wish I could draw something for the man too...But I really, really do not have talent for it ;) When I draw something people can't say whether it's a giraffe or a house ;) ;)

Oooooh! I missed somehow this post :ohmy: Do you really know her? It could be very successful :ohmy:

Jackie I love your work :applaud: It´s very lovely

I created some text of Stuck in a moment...but I don´t know if it´s grammatically right. so if it´s not please tell me :wave:

You are such a fool to worry like you do
Don´t you know that we´ll go it all through with you
We know it´s tough
and you can never get enough
But what you do really need now
is a recovery time

You have to pull yourself together
You've been stuck in a moment
But you will get out of it
Oh love, listen us now
You have to make yourself fit
And we can wait for it

It´s just a moment
this time will pass

Oooooh! I missed somehow this post :ohmy: Do you really know her? It could be very successful :ohmy:

Yes, I know her very well. She is very nice and sweet person. I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving that to Bono.
Anyway- if I can help anyhow just let me know. I would do that with pleasure!

I created some text of Stuck in a moment...but I don´t know if it´s grammatically right. so if it´s not please tell me :wave:

We know it´s tough
is a recovery time

Oh love, listen us now
And we can wait for it

It´s just a moment
this time will pass

Oh,that's so touching!!!!Reminds me a lot of Stuck in a moment!:up::heart:
Brilliant idea,Zoobaby!:hug:
" It´s just a moment
this time will pass "

:grouphug::pray::heart:

We know it´s tough
is a recovery time

Oh love, listen us now
And we can wait for it

It´s just a moment
this time will pass
i think thats all grammatically correct! lol
just the part "oh love, listen us now" i think is "oh love, listen to us now". :wave:
but i love these lyrics! lol :applaud:

thanks U2fan6313 for thinking of this amazing idea! :wave: :)

You're very welcome! :D But really, it would not have been possible without such enthusiastic support. I'm looking forward to start actually putting the scrapbook together. :)

As a side note, I was thinking of including inspirational quotes and song lyrics from people/artists Bono admires or anyone who has something encouraging/hopeful/funny to say. Just short little quips that I could use as "filler" on the scrapbook pages if you will. If you can think of any, please let me know!

I'm not sure about these.... :hmm: Thoughts?
"All you need is love" The Beatles (obviously) :)
"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book." Irish Proverb
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." - Gandhi
"Laugh: there's nothing better for the soul." - Mariska Hargitay
"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." - Oprah Winfrey

You're very welcome! :D But really, it would not have been possible without such enthusiastic support. I'm looking forward to start actually putting the scrapbook together. :)

As a side note, I was thinking of including inspirational quotes and song lyrics from people/artists Bono admires or anyone who has something encouraging/hopeful/funny to say. Just short little quips that I could use as "filler" on the scrapbook pages if you will. If you can think of any, please let me know!

I'm not sure about these.... :hmm: Thoughts?
"All you need is love" The Beatles (obviously) :)
"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book." Irish Proverb
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." - Gandhi
"Laugh: there's nothing better for the soul." - Mariska Hargitay
"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." - Oprah Winfrey

Oh add something of The Pogues too! Bono is good friends with the singer and songwriter Shane MacGowan. :)
They got very rough lyrics but if they're writing something sweet, it's amazingly good ;D

i think thats all grammatically correct! lol
just the part "oh love, listen us now" i think is "oh love, listen to us now". :wave:
but i love these lyrics! lol :applaud:

Thank you! :wave: I did realize this mistake later

Oh,that's so touching!!!!Reminds me a lot of Stuck in a moment!:up::heart:
Brilliant idea,Zoobaby!:hug:
" It´s just a moment
this time will pass "

:grouphug::pray::heart:

Thanks! I listened to Stuck in a moment yesterday and somehow I realized: "Hey! That´s about Bono now!" :D

ok this is the best I could do! lol
getwell2.jpg

Beautiful :) I love it, Jackie :) :wave:

We know it´s tough
is a recovery time

Oh love, listen us now
And we can wait for it