Scrapbook for Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey there!
Here is something on behalf of U2 fans from Poland :)
I know it's not really a piece of art...It's quite sipmle message... but full of love:)...And so was the huge Polish flag we made for U2 in Katowice :) And I know Bono really enjoyed it and found it really touching and special... So I really hope he will like this simple get-well card too :)

CardforBono.jpg

Whatever I would've wanted to say I realized that I couldn't possibly express in a good enough way. I felt like all I wanted to say has been said already and when I found this quote by Napoleon ("A good sketch is better than a long speech"), I knew it fit perfectly for my contribution:

bonomosaic2010.jpg

I just hate that this freaking software has to use the same picture everywhere or else there will be blank, black spots and that doesn't look too great.
I sneaked in the picture from Eze with Paul and my own signature outside Hanover Quay in there manually though. ;)

Hey there!
I know it's not really a piece of art...It's quite sipmle message... but full of love:)...And so was the huge Polish flag we made for U2 in Katowice :) And I know Bono really enjoyed it and found it really touching and special... So I really hope he will like this simple get-well card too :)

CardforBono.jpg

Very nice! I love it! I love all of these because there is so much love and effort that goes into them. :D And I want to see the flag...:shifty:

Whatever I would've wanted to say I realized that I couldn't possibly express in a good enough way. I felt like all I wanted to say has been said already and when I found this quote by Napoleon ("A good sketch is better than a long speech"), I knew it fit perfectly for my contribution:

bonomosaic2010.jpg

I just hate that this freaking software has to use the same picture everywhere or else there will be blank, black spots and that doesn't look too great.
I sneaked in the picture from Eze with Paul and my own signature outside Hanover Quay in there manually though. ;)

Wow that's amazing! :applaud: I have a picture like this of Bono that I got in NYC, with all the little blocks and such and the blocks were different different places in NY. But I like yours a whole lot better cause it's all Bono and it has love put in to it. :hug:

Hey there!

CardforBono.jpg
This flag was really touching! :heart::heart: I AM ON THIS PICTURE!! :hyper: I was there! I saw it, I felt it, I was RED! It was so AMAZING! This magical moment stays forever in my heart!! :heart::heart:

bonomosaic2010.jpg

:shocked: How did you make this???? It´s fascinating!!! :cute: Really special idea!!

bonomosaic2010.jpg

Ummm, WOW. I don't even know what else to say. That is amazing. :bow::bow::applaud:

I was wondering if anyone would notice the cat that I put there in the background! :wink: It's a sympol of the cat as the protector, keeping a watchful eye and taking care of our Bono!!

Aww that's so cute!! :cute::cute::cute:
I'm sure the kitty will take care of our man :)

My sister did this stippling for an art project years ago, and gave me her permission to put it in the scrapbook. Thought I'd share it on here. :)
bonostipling.jpg

:) I think it's not just ok, I think it's beautiful. I love the message :heart::hug:

Agreed 100%! You chose a wonderful picture and the perfect note to go along with it! Very well done!

That's really cute!! :cute::cute::hug:

(Anyone else love the little kitty in the background??! :love:)

And I love the kitty! Totally noticed that!

It's getting close to the deadline! o_O I'm almost done with mine. I got some hardcore carpal tunnel going on right ((I have a bad case of it.)) So once it subsides I will finish my drawing.

Good job, ladies! Everything is gorgeous! :BONOHUGS:

THAT ^^ is awesome!! :applaud::hyper:
Well done to your sister!!

Your sister is a talented girl:applaud:
Congrats to her....excelent job:heart::up:

P.S. I love this Era:love:

It's beautiful. You have talented sister :)

I can't take my eyes of this drawing:drool:

Thank you all! I will be sure to pass on your praise. All three of my sisters are far more artistic than I am. Not really U2 fans (in fact, they used to complain quite vocally when I played my music - I'm slowly converting them), but they agreed to help with the scrapbook anyway. :)

By the way, I printed off a whole bunch more of your wonderful art today. Everything is printed that has been posted on the thread so far and it looks great. All of it is amazing work - you should be very proud of it!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom