Scan request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggo

Blue Crack Addict
Hello, all.

Does anyone have any scans of the "Zoorotisements" from either the ZooTV Tour Programme or the Sydney DVD? Or would any of you with scanners be willing to scan them in for me, please?

Thanks!

I can scan from the DVD... which pics is it you want? There's a cola and parfum, was it just the 2?

ZooCola.jpg

:love: Thanks, BC!

IS that thing in the bottom right corner what I think it is?

And call me clinically insane, but I think i'm going to play with that ZooDesigns picture a little. IOW, make it look not so grainy n such.

:drool:
I wonder where he keeps them? Like, in boxes or a closet or something. :hmm: :lol:

Probably a closet

What'd be hilarious is if it's more technologically advanced than a wine cellar or a cigar humidor, i.e. cllimate controlled or something. Each one has its own individual drawer. Hell, they might even all have their own name/number.

"I think I'll wear beanie #245a today."

:lmao:

Like they each have a tag on the inside saying "#245a". :giggle:

These days he might even have RFD tags in them and a sensor on the closet door, so it scans which one he's taking out or putting back at any given time, to keep track of them all. The inventory's probably all stored not only on his home computer but on his Blackberry, too, for when he's away from home. That would be mean he'd have to take along a portable RFD scanner, but they're not very big. Sounds obsessive, but he'd never lose one that way.

I've put far too much thought into this, haven't I?

Back
Top Bottom