RSOC - Number Three Hundred and...:mumbles: - ZooAdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
c922ab.jpg

u2-achtung-baby-wallpaper.jpg

U2Drag-2.jpg

I know this is all of them, but just look at what fantastic legs Adam has!( I wish mine looked that good!) And the little arched toes thing too - so feminine, but it suits him so well!

I saw a picture of her in the NY Post today (not because I bought it and was reading it, but the guy next to me on the train had it open and I couldn't help but see it). All I could think was "Thank GOD he didn't marry her."

I saw a picture of her in the NY Post today (not because I bought it and was reading it, but the guy next to me on the train had it open and I couldn't help but see it). All I could think was "Thank GOD he didn't marry her."

I love that you felt the need to defend your looking at the Post! (So something I would do!) :applaud:

I can't help but think the same thing, especially when she's in trouble YET AGAIN for the same old thing. Somedays, I honestly wonder what Bono was thinking when he introduced her to Adam. :huh:

At least we can be thankful that she isn't a part of our Sparky's life anymore, and that he is MUCH happier and healthier for it! :love:

I love the blonde mohawk, Bones58. Zoo Adam is actually my favorite. :heart:

quick question for the ladies.. did you dig adam's blonde mohawk during the zootv era?

Nope, and still don't. There was no reason for him to go running around looking like Mr T. from "The A-Team."

Back
Top Bottom