RSOC Meeting #??? - "Adam's got the heavy finger."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClaytonsKitten

ONE love, blood, life
My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Yo
Ok ladies, it's time for some serious Bassman lovin'. His birthday is Friday, and I can't remember the last time we saw an RSOC thread.

Since Bono oh-so-kindly melted my brain last night by talking about Adam having a heavy finger ( :drool: ), I figured we need to dedicate a thread to Ad's lovely fingers/hands. Who's with me? :wink:

bass1.jpg

MW_Chicago_crotchshot.jpg

Well not all Adam fans are the ladies. Even us straight lads appreciate Adam and his bass playing. :up:

Adam's playing is top notch on No Line On The Horizon.

So a Sparky Birthday to "The Jazz Man", King of the Buzzard Bass, Lord Adam Charles Clayton.

Cheers!

And now a hands piccy for the ladies.

:wave:

(Hello ladies, how YOU doin'?)

065_12Asmallercopy.jpg

(Adam plucking away on one of his Lakland "Darryl Jones" model bass guitars during the Vertigo tour)

Man's got big hands!
adamhuggingbass.jpg

bonoadam.jpg

Edge_O, can you tell me the colour of this last one? :hmm: The pickguard looks like the tortoise red one of the Precision..

The words Adam, heavy, and finger all in the same sentence:drool:.

Adam brought his A game for this album :up:. I was listening to it this morning on my way to work, and my windows and chest were really thumping.

Jeez!!! Thanks for the thread ClaytonsKitten...too many hands...you know what they say!!:applaud:
But if they are AC´s that´s another thing!!!!:drool::drool:
hands.jpg
they are sexy not only playing...

adam_66-vi.jpg

Great pics, Adam has a lot of charm thats for sure. *right-click saves* :) But I can't seem to find THAT pic. Aparently only the US LP has it (which would explain my fruitless browsing through all the Achtung,Baby cds in record stores... :reject: ) but for some reason I can't even find it on google. I'd love to see it. It seems I'm the only one who has never laid eyes on it around here.. so-- if anyone would be sweet enough to send it to me somehow, I'd appreciate it.
I have few Adam pics...but I'll share anyway

116.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom