RSOC# 317: Sparky's girls like to watch ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're not really particularly dirty, they're just smart-assed. :shrug:

1) No. I suppose it's that his ZooHawk haircut still looks freakin' ridiculous. Nice to see he trimmed his pubes though.

2) No man should look like he has a landing strip on his head.

I always prefer a man who man-scapes.

And to #2, or a landing strip on his chin/drool strip.

EDIT:
I'm a huge smart ass so I always encourage it in others.

I always prefer a man who man-scapes.

And to #2, or a landing strip on his chin/drool strip.

EDIT:
I'm a huge smart ass so I always encourage it in others.

Me too.

Oh yes. That's a definite d-bag tag.

Right on :up:

This was made for me a couple years back by friends of mine...it begs to be shared. :drool:
MysteriousWays2-1.gif

oh, one more thing.
when MissE is having a horrible day at work (horrible being a VERY gentle euphemism) and she's had a glass of wine, she's in need of... some of this:

hello.jpg

^^ OK, I just made myself sound as if I'm drinking at work. totally not true - it's just because I've never been good at tenses ;)

I'm trying to find something in my PB that can top it...but damn, those eyes. I could sit and stare all. day. long. :drool:

see, that's the thing. you crop only the eyes and... someting extraordinary happens.
try cropping his lips... or hands... or neck...
I'll stop now.

oh, one more thing.
when MissE is having a horrible day at work (horrible being a VERY gentle euphemism) and she's had a glass of wine, she's in need of... some of this:

hello.jpg

Thanks you made my day...**sigh***

Let me find something to compensate (difficult task)

NLOTH_16.jpg

Not bad....

1236919882293_f.jpg

Whoa!!!

But this...

1245-1.jpg

Lost for words!!!:drool::applaud:

portraits1.jpg

ad-kitchen1.jpg

EzeAdVid.jpg

Steve McQueen cool

I have pic #1 as an avatar (thanks to GaleonGirl, who I had add the text "Bassists rock my world" ;)), yay for someone getting screenshots from those vids :D (Though I can't see pic #2 without hearing Adam saying "...at some horrible godforsaken hour" :lol:)

Not sure if you Adam girls have watched that vid on U2.com yet called "Leaving it all Behind for Tonight" in the Merci Paris section, but I think Adam's tryin to give Bono a run for the money in the unbuttoned shirt department :shifty:

No kidding :lol: He might as well have undone the whole thing! :drool:

Oh, that's nice.... and HUGE! Thanks very much Reggo! You've made my stay-at-home Saturday night :applaud:

Teddy

Back
Top Bottom