RSOC # 315

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find this picture strangely . . . compelling . . . .

BonoAdamKiss2-1.jpg

Can't imagine why... :drool: lol

^Hey, Frankie! :wave: Hadn't seen you around for a bit, I hope you're doing well! And you are always there to support the Adam threads!

Like you... I don't have a big picture collection for him, but he holds a soft spot in my heart! :heart:

I find this picture strangely . . . compelling . . . .

BonoAdamKiss2-1.jpg

Well here in Brazil´s /vertigo tour concert Bono kissed Adam in both shows...it was really exciting and a surprise....
Now just miss Larry because even Adam already came in in the game huahuahua Bono is get in everbodys :heart:

Quick "Sparky" story...

I've met him a number of times. Always funny and nice to the fans. Last time I got to have a longer chat with him was the LA Vertigo dress rehearsal. He took time to talk to each fan and take pictures... almost surprised if someone didn't try to take a picture with him... he was funny, charming and just plain cool as feck. So whilst Edge and Bono might get a lot more press and attenction... Adam (Larry too) are an integral part of U2 and both are, like Edge and Bono, great to the fans. Which as a fan of the band, is pretty darn cool, in my book.

Rock on Sparky!

Welll I imagine that although Adam and Larry are not very public I mean in front of the cameras as Bono and Edge they must be really nice to the fans manly if they make a big scandall.After all if they have succces is because the fans isn`t it?

Quick "Sparky" story...

I've met him a number of times. Always funny and nice to the fans. Last time I got to have a longer chat with him was the LA Vertigo dress rehearsal. He took time to talk to each fan and take pictures... almost surprised if someone didn't try to take a picture with him... he was funny, charming and just plain cool as feck. So whilst Edge and Bono might get a lot more press and attenction... Adam (Larry too) are an integral part of U2 and both are, like Edge and Bono, great to the fans. Which as a fan of the band, is pretty darn cool, in my book.

Rock on Sparky!

Very cool. How lucky you are Edge_O

Quick "Sparky" story...

Rock on Sparky!

:up:

I've met him once and he was such a nice, laid back guy and so friendly to the fans, just like you said too. He seems to enjoy meeting fans which is fantastic. I really hope that I get a chance to meet him - and the others, too - again on the next tour.

Back
Top Bottom