Request: Band Members Playing Other Instruments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
domo! Do you remember a long time ago when we were looking for that track that had Bono on drums and Larry singing? :doh: It took me til now to finally remember where it was. :lol:

that video has been removed from youtube :sad: i don`t know where to find it, but it was making of the beautiful day or something

I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't find it! I thought I was going to lose my mind last night looking for it. Bummer it's not there anymore. But really for anyone that wants to see it, the gif covers Edge's drumming. It was just a quick shot of him playing.

domo! Do you remember a long time ago when we were looking for that track that had Bono on drums and Larry singing? :doh: It took me til now to finally remember where it was. :lol:

I actually do! :lmao: I couldn't wait to get to my laptop, when I saw that you found it. I was on my phone at work, I got it now.

Forever thankfull :cute: This thread is golden.

Yay! :D

And yes we needz more Bono bell-ringing. :love:

bonobell.jpg

I love this thread :D Amazingly enough I had no idea that Cohen & U2 had done a version together. I was a Cohen fan before I discovered U2, I still know the Tower of Song lyric by heart even though It's been years since I last listened to it.

Yes, those are not Bono's hands. At all. :) The fingers are way too slender and long. And Bono hasn't worn his wedding band since 1985ish(and didn't he wear it on the right hand?

Back
Top Bottom