Red)nights hosts star-studded concert at carnegie hall!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Think I posted in the wrong forum before but :hyper:

Friday, September 11, 2009
(RED)NIGHTS Hosts Star-Studded Concert at Carnegie Hall

Mark it in your diaries! October 4 at New York City’s legendary Carnegie Hall, (RED)NIGHTS will host “Hal Willner Presents: An Evening with Gavin Friday and Friends.” We can’t wait. The star-studded evening will feature Laurie Anderson, Antony, Elizabeth Ashley, Bono, Adam Clayton, Andrea Corr, The Edge, Flo & Eddie, Joel Grey, Gavin Friday and the Virgin Prunes, Bill Frisell, Guggi, Courtney Love, Lydia Lunch, Patrick McCabe, Maria McKee, Shane MacGowan, Eric Mingus, Larry Mullen, JG Thirlwell, Martha Wainright, Rufus Wainright, and Chloe Webb plus other special guests.

Tickets for the event will go on sale on Wednesday, September 16 at 11AM EST. And as with all (RED)NIGHTS shows, a portion of the proceeds from the concert goes directly to help eliminate AIDS in Africa. Gavin, who’s a childhood friend of Bono, is an Irish singer, composer and painter and founding member of the gothic rock group The Virgin Prunes. We’re so happy that he’s decided to turn this amazing show (RED).

Tickets are available at CarnegieCharge at 212.247.7800, Carnegie Hall and the box office. Get them on Wednesday.

See you there!

Think I posted in the wrong forum before but :hyper:

Friday, September 11, 2009
(RED)NIGHTS Hosts Star-Studded Concert at Carnegie Hall

Mark it in your diaries! October 4 at New York City’s legendary Carnegie Hall, (RED)NIGHTS will host “Hal Willner Presents:

ok, I know this is shamefully off-top, but my father once bought a coat in a second-hand shop and he found a ticket for a performance in Carnegie Hall in one of the pockets :) it was so weird and amazing :)

Back
Top Bottom