RAWR! (loudly)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oh!_i8u2^_^

The Fly
2009_it_might_get_loud_001.jpg

2009_it_might_get_loud_002.jpg

2009_it_might_get_loud_003.jpg

2009_it_might_get_loud_004.jpg

must see movie

!It Might Get Loud :: Coming soon to a theatre near you.

Les Paul died today at 94. 1915-2009

I actually think Jack White is the perfect combination/collabrator to match Jimmy and The Edge, he has quite a witty dry humour about him...I found him adorable...if I was a girl, I'd probably even drool...

don't get angry, it might come closer to you than you think...I have to drive 40 minutes [or more] to catch it myself, but worth it

It'll only play here in November :( And I don't even know if it'll play in my city, I hope it does!

I don't understand this limited opening things, what's the point of them?
If it's because they think there wouldn't be much interest in this, then they are seriously tripping...

Edit: Looks like it's playing in Waltham at the Embassy Cinema 6 and in Cambridge at the Kendall Square Cinema 9. Both open on the 28th.
biggrin2.gif
that's sounds right, that's the time & place I had...cool

I saw the movie on Friday!, it is absolutley the BOMB!! I want to see it again!! There are a lot of AWESOME scenes with The Edge (but I won't give away the spoilers)
Im not a White Stripes fan but I liked their story. I don't think Jack is attractive at all!! but he was very likeable in the movie. an dLed Zepplin is not my thing, but hearing Jimmy Page's story made me a fan!! (well sort of ;) )
THis movie is a MUST SEE!! I so want to see it again :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom