Question regarding U2 fans..anyone know?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhubarbarian

Babyface
Hey..anyone know if joaoricardo posts in here...? haven't been on...

Also, who is your favourite member of the band?

I like Dik. Hey, no..No that's his name!

:huh:

You could try finding him/her in the member list of the forum. If they're not on there, they're not on here. :wink:

And Dik isn't a member of U2. He was a member of Feedback and I think by the time the Hype was formed, he was already out of the band.

You could try finding him/her in the member list of the forum. If they're not on there, they're not on here.

Hey..thanks for the tip. Kind of a dictatorship don't you think. I have to ONLY talk about U2 here...btw...I didn't come here to find that poster..whatever it is..

I only came here to ask about something...I forget now..

Your posts make very little sense... And no, I don't think it's a dicatorship. I think it's an online U2 forum. Kinda strange to talk about U2 on there, don't you think?

If you want to talk off topic other non U2 stuff, go here.
Lypton Village - U2 Feedback

I agree with GG, this is an online U2 forum, so of course the main subject of conversation is gonna ba about U2, there's no dictatorship! And again, as she said, there are plenty of other places on Interference (and on the internet in general!?!) where you can talk about non-U2 related subjects!! :shrug:

And the fact is you're intial question was about finding a certain member on this forum and yet when someone is courteous enough to tell you how you can find said person, you then rather rudely, claim you didn't come here to find them!?! :huh:

And how can Dik be you're favourite member of U2 if he's not even, nor has ever been since U2 became U2, in the band?! Like GG said, you're making no sense! :|

Hey no..I wasn't calling you guys dictators or anyone else...it's just "funny" what I was told by someone who represents "them"

Anyway everyones so nice here maybe i'll look around.

Hey, thanks for the help!

Yeah, I had a feeling we had another troll on our hands but I was giving him/her the benefit of the doubt but no more! :| So listen up rhubaretard or whatever your name is, if you've come here for legit reasons, requesting pics, articles, videos etc. then I suggest you do so and stop asking stupid questions!! We don't tollerate trolls here, so get with the program or you'll get "Given the boot" off this forum!!! :angry:

Yeah, I had a feeling we had another troll on our hands but I was giving him/her the benefit of the doubt but no more! :| So listen up rhubaretard or whatever your name is, if you've come here for legit reasons, requesting pics, articles, videos etc. then I suggest you do so and stop asking stupid questions!! We don't tollerate trolls here, so get with the program or you'll get "Given the boot" off this forum!!! :angry:

Hey..thanks for the heads up..I'll start thinking of bringing some of my politburo here soon.

I have to warn you though..they're pretty smart...Well some are smarter than others of course...but i'm happy with my lot...really I am

EDITED to add. Hey how long can I change my last post for?

I'm not sure what's funnier: outrage toward a suspected troll, or the suspected troll threatening to have their friends come over and troll, too.

I love a good troll, seriously I do. This is just stupid. Plus, the troller posted from the wrong account which includes a post history where they give out their email address...

10-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Replies: 442
Achtung Baby Leak
Views: 4,763
Posted By CPTLCTYGOOFBALL
rhubarbarian@yahoo.com Thanks!

rhubarbarian@yahoo.com

Thanks!

OMG...the Troll has lain in waiting for...EIGHT YEARS?! I'm very disappointed that eight years of planning and plotting went splat, just like that.

Hey Troll person! Could you explain please why it took eight years and the best you've got is "Dik Normal drank too much and got kicked out of the band?"

if you think they're trolling, you could report their posts. calling them a retard is out of line and i've had to say something to you before about being nasty towards people you suspect are trolls. just report their posts and move on. there's no point in risking getting in trouble too.

Oh you caught that did you, drat?! :uhoh: But agreed, I won't engage with this person anymore and had no intention of getting into an argument, was just trying to give the troll some sage advice, which he has chosen to ignore! Have you noticed the troll started yet anther thread asking another set of lame questions? But I promise not to feed the troll anymore!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom