Q Magazine (December 2011)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the record , have any of you checked the u2.com shop yet? It was available for ordering there. The normal u2 cover plus CD

Oh wow, thanks for the tip Domo! :up: I just ordered the magazine last night from the U2.com shop, cost 11,50 € but it would have cost about the same from the newsagents plus petrol money!! :hyper:

Oh wow, thanks for the tip Domo! :up: I just ordered the magazine last night from the U2.com shop, cost 11,50 € but it would have cost about the same from the newsagents plus petrol money!! :hyper:
Yeah , I know what you mean! I really need to order one myself. Just went to the Magazine shops
around here and it still wasn't the new issue.

ebay. I paid approx. the same amount of money for it than it would have cost me to order it from U2.com, slightly more, but it was worth it. Q isn't even out here in Austria yet. And I wouldn't want to order a British magazine in the US, that's kind of ridiculous, so I bought it from a guy in the UK and he promptly delivered.

ebay. I paid approx. the same amount of money for it than it would have cost me to order it from U2.com, slightly more, but it was worth it. Q isn't even out here in Austria yet. And I wouldn't want to order a British magazine in the US, that's kind of ridiculous, so I bought it from a guy in the UK and he promptly delivered.

Okay but whenever I've ordered anything from the U2.com shop, the items have always come via a firm called Delux Merchandise in the UK never the US! :shrug:

Yes, I've only been able to find the November issue here, and the December issue of Q probably won't be out until the end of November.

Oh, ok. I don't know anything about the U2.com store, since I've never ordered anything from there. I just remember someone saying that U2.com has only a limited number of Q magazines in store since they come from the UK.

I rescued an extra copy of GQ, and I'm sending it to someone on this forum - so I could do the same with Q Magazine if anyone is desperate for a copy!

German fans say they got confirmation today that Q won't ship the CD outside the UK. The U2 issue has arrived here now, but all of the copies are without the album.

Just an FYI update for anyone waiting for it to hit US newstands. Just saw one here in San Diego and it did NOT include the cd. It didn't have that flap over the cover at all so it seems to be not included (as opposed to missing)

im allso still wating for mine that i ordered on U2.com, to arrive.
but im a bit worried cause i ordereed my callender with it & got a recepit for both
but when i recived an email saying it had been sent thay only mentioned the callendar? but i was charged for both so i hope it turns up i normally have no problems ording through them

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my magazine, that I ordered from u2.com too. Haven't yet received an email saying they've sent it, so could be it's not included!? :shrug: I didn't see that next years calendar was on sale too, I would have ordered at the same time!! :doh:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Yeah, I'm still waiting for my magazine, that I ordered from u2.com too. Haven't yet received an email saying they've sent it, so could be it's not included!? :shrug: I didn't see that next years calendar was on sale too, I would have ordered at the same time!! :doh:

I got the calander today it was waiting on my door step, it's Avery nice one ;););) thay had a little picture of it in the row under the mag.
That said the magazine didn't come with it?? & I never got an email about it either, but hopefully it's on it's way :)

The magazine has hit Boston. I'm waiting for my copy of it before I shell out another $7 for it. But I may cave so I can have 2 copies in case of fire, I guess?

And no CDs. I have one with a CD coming so, it's not a big deal. And it's not like they aren't available to download.

Just letting you know that i sent a email to U2.com
asking why i hadent recived the Q mag with my calander & thay sent back an,
email saying that it was on back order to the printer,due to the high demand for the mag but thay will getting it with in the net 1-4 weeks then will post them out, as soon as possible & if your ordered it its ok you will recive it soon unless you want to
cancel the order.:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom