Q Magazine (December 2011)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can order it directly from Q though and they do ship abroad.

But Q says they don't ship the CD's to any country outside the UK, just the magazine, and the magazine will be available here as well,just not the CD.

Argh, all this chaos!

:crazy:

My friend who's very reliable told me that she found only a few Q copies in different stores and none of them (!) had the CD, so they must have been either taken away or the stuff about the limited edition (the CD, not the magazine) has to be true.

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't keep the CD since she hates U2. It's pretty traumatizing for he having to go and look for the magazine for me, but she's lovely.

:lol:

Does anyone remember if the U2.com link to order the magazine specified that it WOULD have the CD?

I mean, it must - why else would they bother selling it online? I'm just imagining the (deserved) anger from fans who order it and get the magazine only. Ha.

I'm pretty sure it said so, btw the Us store has the magazine as well.
Doesn't it say it comes with CD in the description ?

from U2.com shop

-As Q is UK-based, we have a limited number of copies of the magazine/CD available to U2 fans in the rest of the world.

My bookstore has Green Day on the cover. Why? Anyone know if this is the US edition of the magazine?

My bookstore has Green Day on the cover. Why? Anyone know if this is the US edition of the magazine?

I think that's the "old" edition with different covers, it's the Q 25 edition.

If you're in the US, you're likely to get the magazine a couple of weeks later. Q is British. I live in Europe and we usually get the magazine two weeks after it comes out in the UK.

Sounds like you are looking at an issue from last month, or the November issue to be exact. Green Day was one of the 25 different collectible covers for Nov., and they are the same for everyone, there aren't any different editions for different countries. (as far as I know!)

Okay. That might explain when I called yesterday the guy said Peral Jam was on the cover and I called today and Green Day was on the cover. Hmm, I hate the waiting game.

To get the Q with a CD, you kills a goat, sterilize the organs, offer them to the gods and make a coat of the hide.

To get the special subscriber edition (with hawt Bono) you need to conjure a dragon, teach it to read, solve debt crisis and jump rope perfectly for 3 minutes.

Adverts for the rerelease from the mag

tumblr_ltndmlrmXf1qamybzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ltndmlrmXf1qamybzo2_500.jpg

tumblr_ltndmlrmXf1qamybzo3_500.jpg

tumblr_ltndmlrmXf1qamybzo4_500.jpg

these pics made me all squidgy and excited in mah tum tum . :hyper:

Hi ladies haven't been into pleba for a long long time but I am glad to see you all keeping up the high quality work. Really appreciate the scans , working out the best way to try and get this mag in Australia. Must have it!!!

^ Yeah, he definitely does, and it's good that way because for once, the image isn't photoshopped to death, his freckles and wrinkles aren't erased and his smirk brings out all the lines that are a sign not only of his age but mainly of his character and life experience. I love it because it's beautiful and he looks natural and human. :up:

^ Yeah, he definitely does, and it's good that way because for once, the image isn't photoshopped to death, his freckles and wrinkles aren't erased and his smirk brings out all the lines that are a sign not only of his age but mainly of his character and life experience. I love it because it's beautiful and he looks natural and human. :up:

:up: Absolutely! :heart:

Hi ladies haven't been into pleba for a long long time but I am glad to see you all keeping up the high quality work. Really appreciate the scans , working out the best way to try and get this mag in Australia. Must have it!!!

Hey Jen!!! :hug: If you can't find it, let me know. I can get one extra here and send it to ya if needed.

Q magazine

My Q magazine was delivered today WITH the Achtung Baby cover-CD.
It seems that this time subscribers outside the UK will get the CD as well.
If you have a Q subscription outside the UK wait for the delivery of your magazine before you spend another € 6,- plus delivery for what might be already on the way to you anyway.

Back
Top Bottom