Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
001promo133.jpg

001promo134.jpg

^ Love the hat & umbrella, but I don't like these Fly-glasses. Eyeliner is ok, it has something disturbingly hot about it. Larry in the boxer outfit looks cool, but he should try and get out a different facial expression from time to time. Edge and Adam both look very good. :up:

All of them seem to have a lot of fun, cool.

ahh this is exciting.
is there a link for this? i cant seem to find it on Qs site

I want to grumble because their gallery isn't working. I want to see more Larry boxing poses. :p

I don't think Larry's expression changes much for /any/ photo shoot. I think we ought to be used to the fact that Larry doesn't do expressions for pictures.:p

I went back to capturewiz and I think they look better!! Thanks Sicy, I will definately fix most of these :D

They do. :yes: I didnt even know they had specific programs to make screen caps. I do them the old fashioned way, which takes forever :reject:

I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw this part of the vid. :love:

And thank god we have this forum/subforum since I would be mortified to say that anywhere else!

Dude, I love this. He's all, "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to /me/? Wanna step outside?"

Kinda sexy, the way he did that whole squinty eye to the side thing. Too bad he's not taller, he'd make a good model.

Back
Top Bottom