Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Three of these are at a lower quality I guess, I can't read the text when I zoom in. The scans that are 464X600 the text is too blurry to read. Help

Dana
Oh shit, yeah, I just clicked an Edge one and the text was too small. Gimme a sec and I'll sort it out.

You're all totally welcome! I'm still working on the rest, it takes longer than you'd think lmao. Also, I totally forgot about Image Shack, epic fail! So I'll use that from now on, so you can see the full size scans. Watch this space, I'm working on the rest!

:bow: Take your time. And thank you so very much! :hug:

Thanks for the scans...any chance of a good zoom on them ? They're all too small to read.

Seems like if you click on the thumbnail, then click on the pic again it opens in your browser and you can zoom in there.

^ I think the Edge ones will be scanned again, because none of us could read them.

Any chances to get the first part of the Larry interview as well?

u2.com has parts of the interview up as well in their news section now.

hey everyone! thanks for the all the thanks lol :p you're all welcome!

sorry that some of the text scans are a bit small though, i'll post them bigger in the next few hours. :)

U2girl - they shouldnt all be too small mate, hmm. works if i click the thumbnail, then click the image again on imageshack?

if anyone wants me to email them, i could do a group email thingy to everyone? just ask!

Thanks Singyourlife!! I'm trying not to read the whole thing; I want some of it to be a surprise when I actually get the magazine...but it's soo tempting :p

Back
Top Bottom