Probably nothing .. but it could be something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might have to start coming back to PLEBA more often.

Adam :drool:

:lol: I was just typing you a visitor message! Well scrap that one then, you already found it!

He holds his bass oddly tho :hmm: Seems like it's completely leaning on his left hand. I should try that some day..

Oh he seems to be playing Where the Streets Have No Name btw.

You know me :shifty:

As for how he's holding his bass - I don't play, so I don't know what the heck he's doing, but it looks good enough :sexywink:

You know me :shifty:

As for how he's holding his bass - I don't play, so I don't know what the heck he's doing, but it looks good enough :sexywink:

I know you even better than you know yourself. :mac:

Heh well, it's not the most comfortable position to play for hours as during a gig, usually the bass hangs from the shoulders, a bit horizontal.. Now it's angled and the strap isn't tight, so I think he's holding it up! :drool: Looks good!

I know you even better than you know yourself. :mac:
:yikes: Out of my head!

:tongue:
Heh well, it's not the most comfortable position to play for hours as during a gig, usually the bass hangs from the shoulders, a bit horizontal.. Now it's angled and the strap isn't tight, so I think he's holding it up! :drool: Looks good!
:bass:nerd:: :cute:

portraits2.jpg

I really love this one, this was the first one i found. I seen it and it was like 'holy shit! a bono pic i havent seen before!'

Is it just me or does that picture really make you wanna hug him? (ok maybe something else too but im trying to be good here folks :wink:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting the link, Jeannieco. Dang near made me cry! (As my son says, "How hard is that???" :D) I always loved that song when Emerson, Lake, and Palmer did it "back in the day", and I love it now. :love:

Back
Top Bottom