Post your favorite pictures of Bono "smoldering"sizzling through the camera lens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool:
OgAAANV9g_gdFg30oBDZgd2vItDzC2Eb0uM.jpg

OgAAANEh6hn99189YB_H73tWIjwBfHG230n.jpg

top pic top pic, the guyliner! see, see, now, see now, wow, just wow! IF too, he used that during PoP era and in PoPs video releases then, wow! :wink:

^I saw it in IMAX 3D, not huge fan of the story, but I loved the special effects, and I'm a sucker for an "a-typical" love story, if that makes sense...

I loved Neytiri, IDK she was just so strangely beautiful, and of course, totally kick ass.

Oh, and that scene where Jake is struggling to breath…I started crying, and that never happens. I am heartless bitch when it came to those things but I just felt so bad for him…
BUT ANYWAY

Nice pics ladies, keep them coming

That gif is awesome!! Ya, she totally kicked ass! I loved the way they all moved...so graceful like dancers.
I loved both the story and the effects and I don't like sci fi!!
A lot of my friends said the same thing. They had to be dragged there to see it in some cases, because they don't like movies about aliens, but after they saw it they were blown away. :lol:

Back on topic,, I wonder what Bono would look like with those green eyes and blue skin? :lol: I bet we could still tell it was him because of his intensity and his gaze!

Back
Top Bottom