popmart image info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nickoslo

Acrobat
hi

im curius, where did u2 use these hibeam xenon lamps on popmart tour?
popxenon.jpg

i found this on willys site....
PopMartMainPage.html

I have a feeling that those beams may have been used on the premier night concert of the PopMart tour in Las Vegas. I'm not absolutely sure but I remember reading some where that there where spot lights shinning into the sky on the night of the Las Vegas show. :hmm:

Those lights were used at the begining of Bullet The Blue Sky - i was at the Popmart gig and this lights moment was fantastic!

Well, I was at the Helsinki PopMart show but I don't remember seeing those lights at the beginning of BTBS!? :hmm: But then again I was quite close to the stage and following Bono as much as possible and wasn't paying too much attention to the lighting!! :shifty:

another question,when where these shown (i know please was during please:sexywink:),but has got any other of them or videos

175-U2-Popmart-97-A-1145w.jpg

and also some barcode and lara croft shooting on screen.
Btw have u got any photos of bono whearing hat and some silly black and product sticker jacket...What was he representhing there anywhay (some alter ego?)
thanks

and also some barcode and lara croft shooting on screen.
Btw have u got any photos of bono whearing hat and some silly black and product sticker jacket...What was he representhing there anywhay (some alter ego?)
thanks

Lara Croft could be either Miami or Mofo (I've seen it in the Phunk Phorce video, I think) but I'm not sure, could be something completely different altogether as I never attended POPMART myself (I would've but I was 8 years old, ok? :lol:).

Back
Top Bottom