Pictures Request: Young U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonouf17-vi.jpg

bono_1960_0011.jpg

bono_1960_0012.jpg

bono_1960_0013.jpg

bono_1960_0014.jpg

bonosweatyhappymullet.jpg

bonomulletscariness.jpg

bonoyoungsweaty.jpg

bonosweatymullet.jpg

bonomulletpc1.jpg

bonosweatyred.jpg

bonosweatywhite.jpg

Are these taken from a video? It looks like it and I would sure love to see it!

Thanks in advance!

Yes, those are screencaps I made from the UABRS video. I believe those are from the special features, or maybe an easter egg. It's been years so I don't remember now, but they are definitely on there. Do you have the DVD?

That is all footage shot before the Red Rocks concert.

No but would love to see it!

A little out of touch with their new DVD releases at the moment..

Was this recent?

Yes, those are screencaps I made from the UABRS video. I believe those are from the special features, or maybe an easter egg. It's been years so I don't remember now, but they are definitely on there. Do you have the DVD?

That is all footage shot before the Red Rocks concert.

Hmm not too recent no, but in the last few years I guess. It's the DVD for the Red Rocks show. :hmm: I just checked you tube and don't see it. Maybe a search here on Interference will turn up more info. Sorry I'm not at home where my DVDs are right now so I have no way to look it up for you.

Edit: Just looked on line and it looks like the DVD of the show was released in Sept. 2008. (That's why I can't remember too much more... old brains. :reject: But I seem to recall it was a hidden easter egg!)

It's pretty cool as it follows them before the show during discussion of cancelling because of the rain. Bono goes into the empty seating area and hangs out with fans waiting for the show under a tarp. He places a phone call to someone about it, and you get to see some of the set up for the show in the rain.

I only know because the time is 8 minutes long. I found it by accident one day and it was like the Holy Grail....much like my new avi.

Yeah I was searching for everything it should have been labeled, like easter egg, special feature, etc. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom