Pictures of Ann

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
942.jpg

5655004.jpg

Computer slowed down! I have quite a few more I'll post in a bit :)

This pic gives me the willies. I hate looking at pics when it's quite obvious the subject either doesn't know it's being taken or knows and wishes it wasn't being taken. Or maybe it's just those yucky sandals he's wearing :yikes:

But this one, I don't know if they knew it was being taken but it's so sweet. He's holding her hand :love:

I found this one so ... :heart:
larn16.jpg

I just have to get this off my chest b/c a friend and fellow blue cracker got me thinking harder about it. I really don't like the idea of pictures of her not at public events, even that totally adorable one on the beach. It bugs me in the same way those pics of Edge with his family on the beach bug me. I feel invasive, dirty. As my friend said, she's not a public figure and she doesn't put herself out there like Ali or even Morliegh.

I don't mean to be all high and mighty and I know you are all saying really nice things about her and I'm not trying to be a bitch or anything but I just had to get that out.

Sincerely, and with utmost love and respect for my fellow PLEBAns, Zooey (and someone else who shall remain nameless :wink: )

I know this thread was not started with any ill intentions or breaking any forum rules really, but I do see zuropa_fit's point. Larry and Ann are very private people, moreso than Bono and Edge. We do have some rules about posting too much about the band's private life but threads like this are sort of on the fence, especially since we all know Larry and Ann are so private. In sticking with our rules about respecting the band's privacy, I think its best no more pictures be posted of Larry's family. Feel free to do a search in this forum for Ann. There have been a good amount of pictures posted already and hopefully enough to satisfy the OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom