Picture request: Bono in Pop era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
d6b61f50.jpg

You're right! Yeah that one slipped in with all the hoody pics and I didn't notice it until it was too late to edit. There is another nice one from that moment, but I kept it back until we have an appropriate thread. Love that hoody, wish he'd wear that one again :shifty:

Thanks and sorry bout that!

Hah, my brain kinda went, "One of these things is not like the other one!"

Going through the rest of this thread, there's a chance he might. Looks like he's had it since Pop, so...

Hah, watch, he's gonna show up someplace wearing it tomorrow. :D

Hah, my brain kinda went, "One of these things is not like the other one!"

Going through the rest of this thread, there's a chance he might. Looks like he's had it since Pop, so...

Hah, watch, he's gonna show up someplace wearing it tomorrow. :D

I certainly hope so :drool:

He's been wearing that thing since Pop, and through the time period between it and Elevation, during Elevation and after, also up to Vertigo if I'm not mistaken. Also have pics of him in a black one too.

Yeah, when I post the pics I'm only looking at thumbnails, this is the pic I thought I was posting the first time!

bonohoody2.jpg

Bono in gauze :up: :wink:

I certainly hope so :drool:

He's been wearing that thing since Pop, and through the time period between it and Elevation, during Elevation and after, also up to Vertigo if I'm not mistaken. Also have pics of him in a black one too.

Yeah, when I post the pics I'm only looking at thumbnails, this is the pic I thought I was posting the first time!

bonohoody2.jpg

Bono in gauze :up: :wink:

God he looked fantastic.

I had a friend that once tried to tell me Bono was in better shape during Vertigo than he was during Pop.

I don't speak to him much anymore. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom