Picture Request: Beret Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoedgewarufbonohat.jpg

well :uhoh: Edge is back there, and he's got the hat...

Ah Anton... :heart:

Thanks for being there!!!

I'm off to bed, but if you find more I will wake up to some more joy, I am sure!

Thanks again!

:wave: There are a few more I know of including the Anton pic, I'll find them but my computer's overheating... oops .. too much hot :wink:

:wave: nite

Found the Anton photoshoot pic :)

U2DublinMarch1986AntonCorbijn.jpg

Anton said Bono was distracted and moody in these pics over the recording of their new album (TJT)

Can someone post that photo of Bono and Edge sitting together? It's from the same photoshoot as the first pic in the thread. I have searched endlessly thru my stuff and can't remember where I've put it. :(

Cool photo:love: I wish someone has it better quality. Thankyou for posting Bonocomet!

:up:

Very cool EO! I love that slide on Surrender, and now I know exactly where it comes from. I'd never seen a pic of him playing it before!

During the 'War' tour it was back on top of the piano, so it was harder to see. Although you should be able to see it on 'Under A Blood Red Sky' DVD.

You can see in this UF era pic, that he took to having it on a stand a bit more visible.

"Surrender" got held over for 'The Unforgettable Fire' tour due to the fact that they'd not had many of the UF tunes tour ready by the start of the Under Australian Skies / first leg of the tour.

Elektar-lap_steel-black-1945-UF-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom