Picture help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Jackie

Refugee
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to make a picture desktop size without it turning blurry and losing its quality? Thanks for the help!
-Jackie

It's this picture i'm trying to get bigger(its the beach in Killiney):
4239374281_f0512ee857_o.jpg

:hmm: You could open it with a photo viewer, select the full screen view, Print Screen, then copy it in Paint and save it :wave:

I can do it in Photoshop for you tomorrow. Do you know your monitor's dimensions? Like mine's 1280 px by 1024 px.

Really? thanks! and hmm lol no i dont know, is there a place i can check or do i take out a ruler??

oh i went to a desktop backround place and looked at a photo and it said my screen resolution is 1024x768?

you're welcome! I have no idea if that is the correct demension. That's what my husband told me it was...so here's hoping he's right...LOL!

I did the best I could. The resolution of the image you found is kind of chunky. If you could point me in the direction of where you found it, I can try to download it myself.

NLOTHWallpaper.jpg

wow thats a lot better than what it was doing before! and ok, ill try to go find it, thanks so much!! :applaud::up:

that is a good idea! i think i might do that with her other photos since reggo fixed the problem with this photo for me. thanks for letting me know!!! :D:up:

Back
Top Bottom