Pic request: U2 and Keane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ava79

Refugee
I remember seeing pics of these two bands together (well, at least of Bono and Tom Chaplin :shrug:) but can't seem to find them anywhere. Is anyone in here able to help me, please? :flirt:

here ya go.. only one I have..

bonoandtom.jpg

:lol:

With his new short hair he looks like a seven year old boy. But honestly, who cares about that because the man can sing like an angel :combust: :drool: :love:

you said it! I :heart: his singing voice. I got to see them in a tiny club here in DC last year. I got up front and center for that show and wow what a show it was! I got to meet all three after and told Tom he was amazing. :drool:

you said it! I :heart: his singing voice. I got to see them in a tiny club here in DC last year. I got up front and center for that show and wow what a show it was! I got to meet all three after and told Tom he was amazing. :drool:

Oh God, I just died of jealousy! :faint: But don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for you and hope to both see the band live and meet the guys one day. I've heard from several people that their gigs are amazing and the boys are very nice to the fans. Sounds like another band I like, hmm...:wink:

And besides the singing voice, it seems that Tom has a lot of charisma, too. At least I'm glued to my seat when I watch their live dvd's.

Oh God, I just died of jealousy! :faint: But don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for you and hope to both see the band live and meet the guys one day. I've heard from several people that their gigs are amazing and the boys are very nice to the fans. Sounds like another band I like, hmm...:wink:

And besides the singing voice, it seems that Tom has a lot of charisma, too. At least I'm glued to my seat when I watch their live dvd's.

oh, don't worry you will get a chance to meet them. They are very down to earth and approachable. Tom comes across as pretty shy compared to Richard and Tim. Charisma up the wazoo when they play live! I'll tell ya during the show Tom leaned his body into the audience right between me (on the left) and my friend on the right so I had my hands on his left hip at one point :)drool: ) and then put my hand on his chest :faint: :combust: what a thrill that was!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell ya during the show Tom leaned his body into the audience right between me (on the left) and my friend on the right so I had my hands on his left hip at one point :)drool: ) and then put my hand on his chest :faint: :combust: what a thrill that was!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

And you lived to tell that? I swear I would have died a happy death right there and then! :faint: *fangirlish giggle*

^Yeah Im a Keane fan too and I agree about Tom's nice singing voice :)

:applaud:

I remember seeing pics of these two bands together (well, at least of Bono and Tom Chaplin :shrug:) but can't seem to find them anywhere. Is anyone in here able to help me, please? :flirt:

Hey Asta! Did you catch the interview with Keane today on the 5 tähtiä show this week on Sub? :wink:

Oh and keep your eye on out on Yle Teema Classic Rock album series - Rockin klassikkolevyt - coz hopefull there'll show U2s Joshua Tree episode. Of course I'll let everyone know on U2Finland if they do. :yes:

Hey Asta! Did you catch the interview with Keane today on the 5 tähtiä show this week on Sub? :wink:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! :doh: Oh god, I hope and pray that they have it on the website. Thanks for telling me!

Oh and keep your eye on out on Yle Teema Classic Rock album series - Rockin klassikkolevyt - coz hopefull there'll show U2s Joshua Tree episode. Of course I'll let everyone know on U2Finland if they do. :yes:

Yeah, I've been watching it and I hope that they will show the JT episode! :hyper:

Glad you got to see it! I liked how they mentioned U2, amoung others, as being one of their many influences, what I lovely bunch of guys!! :cute:

Keane has always been very open and honest about their admiration for U2 :yes: And they are a lovely bunch of guys, very down to earth. :heart:

But is it really so that the pic of Bono and Tom is the only U2/Keane pic out there? I mean they have toured together and everything?

are you on the keane board as well? I'm lurking at the picture thread and I see someone named 'Ava':D I'm there as well, also named 'Leetah' :wave:

Oh yes, that's me :D I'm lurking (and also posting) there a lot these days. Can't help it, Keane = :heart: :drool: :combust: :faint: (and I have suddenly turned into a squeeing 15-year old fangirl...)

Back
Top Bottom