Pic Request NLOTH Cover - New u2 album pictures !!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img112.jpg

love these shades :drool:

:love:

:drool:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I only have the regular CD, box set has been dispatched, but won't arrive before monday, so thank you for the scans. Interesting interviews, Bono's horrendous handwriting :giggle:, and really beautiful pictures.

somebody had the GOYB cover photo with the 4 boys in the chairs but they were in different poses, I think Larry was looking over at the others. Anyone have that?

Never mind. Found it on the 1st page of the thread. :doh:

This picture is stunning. Is it cropped that way in the book?

Thank you so much for all the scans! I was just going to get the regular old cd but this is making me consider splurging for the box set.

No, this photo isn't cropped- it goes over 2 pages so Adam's nose is very close to the spine of the book. It was hard to scan, so I had to cut his nose off :uhoh:

It really is a beautiful book :love: . There are some other pictures I missed because they are close to the spine. I will go back and try to redo them later. Also, i think i forgot to scan the centre foldout page which has handwritten lyrics to NLOTH (song), so i'll try to do those too.

does anyone else notice the list of songs on the piece of paper, and how a bunch aren't on the album..:shrug: i dunno just noticed..maybe the songs that didn't make the cut will make it on the follow up album :hmm:

Yes, I noticed this too.

This is what I make of it :

1. I was lost
2. No line on the horizon
3. Moment of surrender
4. Magnificent
5. ? (can't quite figure it out. Could say Unknown Caller)
6. Tripoli
7. Cedars of Lebanon
8. For your love (which I think has become Stand Up Comedy)
9. Sexy Boots (GOYB)
10. Breathe
11. ? / White as Snow
12. Not as Yet
13. ? (Diorama)
14. ......... of your love

Yes, I noticed this too.

This is what I make of it :

1. I was lost
2. No line on the horizon
3. Moment of surrender
4. Magnificent
5. ? (can't quite figure it out. Could say Unknown Caller)
6. Tripoli
7. Cedars of Lebanon
8. For your love (which I think has become Stand Up Comedy)
9. Sexy Boots (GOYB)
10. Breathe
11. ? / White as Snow
12. Not as Yet
13. ? (Diorama)
14. ......... of your love

I don't think 5 is Unknown Caller, but I can't make out what it says. I think 11 is Hymn/White as Snow (not sure though), 13 is Diorama and 14 looks like Kingdom of your Love.

I already thought "I was lost" sounded familiar. So I figured it was probably a lyric of one of the new songs. But it wouldn't come to mind immediately. Until now that is, it's in Unknown Caller.

I guess "I was lost" became Unknown Caller.

In another thread http://www.u2interference.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5932956&postcount=701someone posted 5 as Chromium Chords.

This (Chromium Chords) could have become Being Born, which has the word chrome in the lyrics.

thank you for sharing :hug: this is really great!
and since I still must wait for my CD, I'll look at your pics :D

Back
Top Bottom