Pic Request: Macphisto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
macphisto-zootv-o.gif

:drool::drool:
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/190026/macphisto-zootv-o.gif
My Master. :bow::bow:

Boy, did I not appreciate MacP at the time. Guess 13 is too young to fully appreciate a man in makeup! Now, however...:drool:

^ I'll have you know that your picture post haunted me at Church today. NOT the greatest image to have popping in and out of my head at that time. :shifty: LOL

:ohmy:
Really?
I can imagine how you are feeling at Church with Mac in your mind:censored::lol:
But,it's not my fault:reject::lol:

LOL I'm only half serious. To be honest I was only really thinking about Macphisto on the way to church. Then the service was on my mind. Along with my husband's silly little comments about communion: "Honey...don't ask for butter this time." and "Wow! You must have been really thirsty." :huh: :lol:

LOL I'm only half serious. To be honest I was only really thinking about Macphisto on the way to church. Then the service was on my mind. Along with my husband's silly little comments about communion: "Honey...don't ask for butter this time." and "Wow! You must have been really thirsty." :huh: :lol:
Phew!:ohmy:
I thought that you was thinking of him at the Church,when the Priest was praying with all the people!You scared me!:lol:
OMG!Those comments:giggle::giggle:

haha I know..my husband is really ridiculous. Our church does something every Sunday where the pastor presents things that we might want to pray for. Like sick people in the congregation, families of ppl who have passed away, but also celebrations like new babies or stuff like that. Well, I've been complaining a lot the past couple of days about a big annoying pimple I have. I have always had pretty good skin, so when I get a pimple I feel like EVERYONE is staring at it. My husband suggested that I raise my hand in church today and say, "I have a concern. I have a rather large pimple on my face and I'd appreciate your prayers about it." This was followed by me smacking him on the arm as hard as I could. :lol:

haha I know..my husband is really ridiculous. Our church does something every Sunday where the pastor presents things that we might want to pray for. Like sick people in the congregation, families of ppl who have passed away, but also celebrations like new babies or stuff like that. Well, I've been complaining a lot the past couple of days about a big annoying pimple I have. I have always had pretty good skin, so when I get a pimple I feel like EVERYONE is staring at it. My husband suggested that I raise my hand in church today and say, "I have a concern. I have a rather large pimple on my face and I'd appreciate your prayers about it." This was followed by me smacking him on the arm as hard as I could. :lol:
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom