Pic Request from U2 SHOW (book)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey E_O - haven't used my scanner in a long time, but I thought I'd try to help you out. This is the best I can do, as my scanner is a bit smaller than the page so it cuts off a little to the one side. I scanned it twice trying to get more of each side in. I hope this helps in some way!

u2show01.jpg

U2show02.jpg

The book is called "U2 Show" by Diana Scrimgeour. It's a big book with info and photos (about the size of U2 by U2) Lots of photos from the book are posted around Pleba all the time. :)

OK thank you! Has this book just been published coz this is the first time I've heard of it?! :hmm:

No it's pretty old! In fact I've often seen it on the bargain table at book stores for really cheap. The notes say the photographer traveled with the Elevation Tour, but it covers all the tours through Elevation. I just checked the date and it was published 2004. The first page says this:

We have always taken the design and production sides of our world seriously and we are delighted that now, for the first time, the definitive and fully authorised story of our touring history is being chronicled. U2 Show offers a unique behind-the-scenes perspective of what it takes to put U2 on the road. It also stands as a testament to the many talented people who have worked with us to help create the band's reputation as a great live act. We hope you enjoy it.

U2 and Paul McGuinness, Dublin 2004

I recently posted a ton of pics from the book, and I'm sure you have seen many from it! :)

No it's pretty old! In fact I've often seen it on the bargain table at book stores for really cheap. The notes say the photographer traveled with the Elevation Tour, but it covers all the tours through Elevation. I just checked the date and it was published 2004. The first page says this:

We have always taken the design and production sides of our world seriously and we are delighted that now, for the first time, the definitive and fully authorised story of our touring history is being chronicled. U2 Show offers a unique behind-the-scenes perspective of what it takes to put U2 on the road. It also stands as a testament to the many talented people who have worked with us to help create the band's reputation as a great live act. We hope you enjoy it.

U2 and Paul McGuinness, Dublin 2004

I recently posted a ton of pics from the book, and I'm sure you have seen many from it! :)

I remnember getting the book right around the time of the Vertigo tour opening dates.

Back
Top Bottom