Pic Request: Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AntonCorbijn

The Fly
Alright. So this is my first ever picture request.:hyper:

I'm looking for pictures of Bono in a very casual attire outside a restaurant in the South of France. They were taken very shortly after the 360-tour and show Bono crossing the car park.

All I found on my hard-drive was this one:

SNN0433_BONO_280_1354303a.jpg

But I know there were a couple more. Unfortunately I can't find them ANYwhere on the entire internet.

Does anybody have the rest of the lot? And could you please be so kind and post them here? Bigger and non-watermarked versions are always welcome, of course.

My best of thanks to anyone checking their folders.:wave:

Alright. So this is my first ever picture request.:hyper:

I'm looking for pictures of Bono in a very casual attire outside a restaurant in the South of France. They were taken very shortly after the 360-tour and show Bono crossing the car park.

All I found on my hard-drive was this one:

SNN0433_BONO_280_1354303a.jpg

But I know there were a couple more. Unfortunately I can't find them ANYwhere on the entire internet.

Does anybody have the rest of the lot? And could you please be so kind and post them here? Bigger and non-watermarked versions are always welcome, of course.

My best of thanks to anyone checking their folders.:wave:

I never seen those series of pics before, but, but, BUT, is that nail-polish on his toenails?! :ohmy:

Well...whatever it is - I still don't know. I've seen him with it on several occasions, though.
But it was on this series of pictures, I noticed it for the first time.

Well...whatever it is - I still don't know. I've seen him with it on several occasions, though.
But it was on this series of pictures, I noticed it for the first time.

I can't believe I missed that before now. :doh:
I can't stand that type of comments like the first one in the Daily mail comment-section, "Please, please men, stay men and don't turn into women." :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom