Photo Request: Bono in red shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this might be them :hmm:

EricOmorespartnerglobalNikkiBeachem.jpg

Ah yes Live8 :)

Live8bonoedgelarryPaulMc.jpg

I do have another close up somewhere too where you see the (RED) logo on them as well.

one more.

bonoedunarmyhat.jpg

so what do you call this color? Because there is also another green that is much uh... greener.

This one is the fade green colour, the 'green' ones are green all over. This one has a fade to the bottom, the same goes for the avio smoke colour. The top is dark, and it gets lighter the lower the glass is. Works well since it shades you from the most intense sunrays(which always come from above your head if you're looking forward) and it doesn't darken your vision much.

If I'm getting too nerdy here, by all means tell me so.

No the nerdy is good. :D I know this thread was for the red shades sorry... well these are Product RED anyway, some of them at least.

bonorednigeriagreenarmanis.jpg

Ok so I can't find my glasses here so I can't remember if mine have the fade now. :hmm: Did all that darker, smokier green have the fade? I know which ones those bright green ones were with no fade. They were really green.

No the nerdy is good. :D I know this thread was for the red shades sorry... well these are Product RED anyway, some of them at least.

bonorednigeriagreenarmanis.jpg

Ok so I can't find my glasses here so I can't remember if mine have the fade now. :hmm: Did all that darker, smokier green have the fade? I know which ones those bright green ones were with no fade. They were really green.

:love:

some more red/maybe pink? also probably not what anyone was looking for but there's bonus scruff and almost chest :heart::lol:

GOgCA.jpg

pbjbH.jpg

IWVlw.jpg

The darker green should not have the fade as far as I'm aware.

Ah ok. I guess I would have called these fade ones darker than the other green, but they are definitely a different shade of green all together. Anyway, my product RED ones are like these in the photos, so they must be fade I guess. When hubby gets home I'll check for sure. And nice pics Mephy. :love:

Ok Gg I found my glasses and they are not these faded ones :doh: They are a solid dark green and they are model # EA 9285 /S with the Product (RED) logo. All done with thread derailment :wave:

:drool: Emerald armani's ! ^ I'm so F'ing jealous :crack: I'm terrible!
derailing even more :reject:

:drool: Emerald armani's ! ^ I'm so F'ing jealous :crack: I'm terrible!
derailing even more :reject:

:reject: Is that what they are called? I don't know why I would have imagined "emerald" to be that brighter green that he wore, but mine are pretty dark. Does the style number also tell you which color they are? Or can a single style number come in different colors?

To the OP: I hope you got the pics you wanted!

:reject: Is that what they are called? I don't know why I would have imagined "emerald" to be that brighter green that he wore, but mine are pretty dark. Does the style number also tell you which color they are? Or can a single style number come in different colors?

To the OP: I hope you got the pics you wanted!

Its a bit confusing , but as far as I know , most sites pointed out the emerald color to the one's which didn't fade. So I guess that's your pair.
Some sites did use the fade model and called it emerald. Very annoying!

Both models are pretty , but I personally prefer the one's without fade because they tend to be darker like you say.
I'm looking for them in the shades thread but no one wants to sell theirs (because of obvious reasons of course :giggle:)

Back
Top Bottom