Original White ONE Band- Please help me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Hi Pleba girls,

So, Im desperate :(
Today I lost my One band that I have had forever and never ever taken off my wrist :sad:
I went to Target and tried some shirts on, and somehow I must have lost it.
I loved my ONE band.

I have some of the most recent ONE bands but they are so large they almost fall off my arm. I would LOVE to find another original ONE band and if anyone has an extra I can certainly pay you for it.

Please let me know. I wont be able to sleep without my ONE band!!

You can email me at marisablankenship@gmail.com

I appreciate any help!
Hope everyone is well!
:wave:

Hi Pleba girls,

So, Im desperate :(
Today I lost my One band that I have had forever and never ever taken off my wrist :sad:
I went to Target and tried some shirts on, and somehow I must have lost it.
I loved my ONE band.

I have some of the most recent ONE bands but they are so large they almost fall off my arm. I would LOVE to find another original ONE band and if anyone has an extra I can certainly pay you for it.

Please let me know. I wont be able to sleep without my ONE band!!

You can email me at marisablankenship@gmail.com

I appreciate any help!
Hope everyone is well!
:wave:

u got mail! :sexywink:

Hey U2SJ,
Did you get the right size? I have extra, but they are all size Large. You are welcome to have one of those. I live in the San Jose area, so it would be easy to get it to you.

like i mentioned above here in the US there were not different sizes of ONE bands available only the one size. Obviously, everyone has different size wrists, are of different ages, and different genders so these bands are going to fit everyone differently. I think is giving some people the impression that some are bigger and some are smaller.

Actually I think some are smaller. I have one of the originals and that thing is tiny. No way will it fit my wrist. Of the newer version I wear the size small. So unless only children or very tiny people wore the original bands, there had to be more than one size. (No way would it fit a mans wrist)

Edit: Ah now I see your post dragonfly wolfe... yes as I was saying :wink:

When I ordered mine (maybe 2 years ago) they had medium and large on the site. I wanted medium and I must have kept checking that site off and on about a dozen times and they would always be out of medium, so I ended up with 10 Large ones that are too big. I think the Large is probably more for guys.

i just went on the site to buy a wristband and when i got to the checkout it was 80 dollars for shipping. so i cancelled. does anyone know another way of gettin one?

I was going to send you one, I have another "original" band, but it's Large size.
Glad you were able to find a replacement.

I'm wearing mine now. :)

I am glad to see someone else out there who feels the same way when noticing the wristband is lost or damaged! I've never removed my Livestrong or my white One wristbands. I won't.

I bought the 10 pack, so whenever I lose one I have another to replace it.

I originally had three white bands from the German anti poverty campaign, but I gave away one and lost another one some months ago, so there's only one left. That's the reason why I don't wear it that much any more, because I'm afraid I'll lose the last one, too, sooner or later.

ONE has a new German website now, but I don't see where I can order the white bands.

The American One site has them available in the store section. Do the sites in Europe not have them for sale anymore? That's strange.

The American One site has them available in the store section. Do the sites in Europe not have them for sale anymore? That's strange.
yeah I saw this, but for example on the german site I can't find them.:scratch:

I originally had three white bands from the German anti poverty campaign, but I gave away one and lost another one some months ago, so there's only one left. That's the reason why I don't wear it that much any more, because I'm afraid I'll lose the last one, too, sooner or later.
hmm, you can still have this one: http://www.deine-stimme-gegen-armut.de/aktiv-werden/merchandising.html
it has no 'ONE' on it, but it's still a white band :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom