ok...ok...i get it...now drop the eyeliner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
king_tut1.gif

1) A dude

2) A king

3) Wore eyeliner

NLOTH = African influences

Bono is no King Tut. :nerd:

When I saw the eyeliner in the photoshoot it made me sad. And the old "Emperor's New Clothes" came to mind -- no one is going to tell him it's not a good look for him. His "people" will agree -- and like someone said, Bono does what Bono wants.

To me, it's just not a good look. Maybe could have pulled it off with the long, dark hair.

I understand the sunglasses if he has problems with lights and his eyes. But if you take off the sunglasses to show off the eyeliner .. what's the point?

I'd like to see the creepers go as well, unless they're more cushioning to his bad, etc.

When I saw the eyeliner in the photoshoot it made me sad. And the old "Emperor's New Clothes" came to mind -- no one is going to tell him it's not a good look for him. His "people" will agree -- and like someone said, Bono does what Bono wants.

To me, it's just not a good look. Maybe could have pulled it off with the long, dark hair.

I understand the sunglasses if he has problems with lights and his eyes. But if you take off the sunglasses to show off the eyeliner .. what's the point?

I'd like to see the creepers go as well, unless they're more cushioning to his bad, etc.

So why should he not wear it because YOU don't think it is a good look. What if HE thinks it is?

Agreed. It's just not a good look for any male.

sure yer man, whats his name, bandana dude from Rollin Stones. smokes a lot.

erm, well, he looks like he wears liner........:D

and he is old enough to be Bono's grandad! :D:D

I feel late, but I just feel like I should point out that Keith Richards is also the guy who thought it was hilarious to tell the press that he snorted his father's ashes. I vote on not using him as the yardstick of good ideas.

...or Pete Wentz for that matter. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom