No u2 xmas night out pics this year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Just wondering if there are any pics going about of u2s xmas night out this year? I thought they would have been up by now.

graftonst12-24-09glenhansarddamienr.jpg

Bono busked with Glen? :ohmy: Holy. Moly

I am a HUGE fan of Glen (The Frames and The Swell Season), and I've been seeing on facebook that Glen's been asking everyone to go out busking on Christmas Eve to raise money for Simon House (a homeless shelter in Dublin). I was really looking forward to seeing the video of him busking, but I never expected to see him with Bono! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

.. how would they be up if it's not even Christmas eve yet? The internet is fast, but not that fast.

fook knows what they do where you come from, but over here on the british Isles...it is tradition to have xmas night out BEFORE xmas eve, sometimes a few weeks before.

fook knows what they do where you come from, but over here on the british Isles...it is tradition to have xmas night out BEFORE xmas eve, sometimes a few weeks before.

We have the same tradition here in Finland, infact we even have a special name for such pre-Christmas parties, 'pikku joulu' or 'little Jule' parties and they usually start in late November/early December! :wink:

Thanks for the pic and video, Bono with his people! :love:

Same here. I work at a family restaurant of sorts, and we have lots of different company, union, and church parties booked during the weeks before. We missed one regular group this year, which is kinda funny, it's a weight loss group that comes in and gets buffet.

But is it tho....there are only a certain amount of venues for xmas parties, regardless of where you go.....and many thousands of people wanting to have parties...so it makes sense to stagger them

pretty much...I'm a pastry chef at a hotel and I've been preparing Christmas desserts for parties since Dec 1st. We even have a group coming in on new year's day because the ballroom they wanted was booked before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom