No Rehearsal Pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These are the timetables for the Vertigo tour concerts in Spain, as you can see U2 always started at 22:00, this is due to the heat, nobody can start performing before 19:00, it will be too hot, not only for the artists, but also for the crowds, June is not as hot as August, but one never knows, it's always better to have it late.

07.08.05 Barcelona, Camp Nou:
Apertura puertas (DOORS OPEN):17:30
Artistas invitados (Kaiser Chiefs - Keane): 19:00-20:30
U2: 22:00

09.08.05 San Sebastián, Estadio de Anoeta:
Artistas invitados (Kaiser Chiefs - Franz Ferdinand): 19:00-20:30

11.08.05 Madrid, Estadio Vicente Calderón:
Artistas invitados (Kaiser Chiefs - Franz Ferdinand): 19:00-20:30

At 21.00 it's still daylight everywhere in Europe, not only in Spain. The more north you go, the longer it takes to become dark.

I know :)

Waiting so long for U2 is a torture. But I'd also like it better if it were already dark when the show is starting. At the Vertigo tour, it was still light when they were starting with the show, which wasn't great for the visual effects.

:drool:

U2INBARCELONA12SH.jpg

The tour must really cost them an awful lot of money since Edge obviously cannot afford a new t-shirt, his is full of holes.

:cry:

Poor Edge. Let's start an Edge Shirt Fund for donations now.

The tour must really cost them an awful lot of money since Edge obviously cannot afford a new t-shirt, his is full of holes.

:cry:

Poor Edge. Let's start an Edge Shirt Fund for donations now.

Yes, Edge definitely needs serious help with his t-shirts. :hmm:I would suggest a Edge Shirt Fund Without Plaid

Just posted those this morning but thank you for thinking about us over here :wave: and please do post again when you find stuff because you never know! :love:

Back
Top Bottom