No Rehearsal Pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
_106621s.jpg

The Nou Camp, in Barcelona, gets the U2 treatment in preparation for the launch of the band's 360 world tour

Changes set list!!!

Ensayando: If God will send his angels / Drowning man / Sometimes you can´t make it on your own / (fragmento de) Sometimes you can´t make it on your own enlazada con Bad (incompleta) / Walk on / Walk on (instrumental) / discurso Desmond Tutu / Ultraviolet / Where the streets have no name (comienzo hasta redobles de Larry) / unos acordes de bajo que sonaban a Seconds (¿afinando el bajo?) / I´ll go crazy if I don´t go crazy tonight (remix) / Pride (in the name of love) / ... intro / Breathe / No line on the horizon / Get on your boots / Magnificent / Beautiful day / I still haven´t found what I´m looking for / In a little while + Rocket man / Unknown caller / The unforgettable fire + Strangers in the night / City of blinding ligths / Vertigo / I´ll go crazy if I don´t go crazy tonight (remix) / Pride (in the name of love) / MLK / Walk on / ... / Where the streets have no name / One / Ultraviolet / With or without you / Moment of surrender.

_106621s.jpg

The Nou Camp, in Barcelona, gets the U2 treatment in preparation for the launch of the band's 360 world tour

Oh wow, that 360° stage looks absolutely amazing! :ohmy: It looks as though, no matter were you are in the stadium, you'll feel an intimacy and a closeness to the band that's usually lost if you happen to be on the highest tier at the other end of the stadium. Which I suppose is the whole point!! :hmm:

Thanks for the 'maginificent' pic, Cecy! :wave:

Thanks LU that was fantastic :applaud:

:wink: and is he buttoning his shirt up at one point? :lol: awww Bono it was just fine the way it was to begin with :shifty: :drool:

Oh yeah, for some strange reason I couldn't stop staring into Bono's open shirt :evil:

I hope we'll get more of that once the tour starts. You know, it's hot up there on stage :uhoh:

:drool:

Oh wow, that 360° stage looks absolutely amazing! :ohmy: It looks as though, no matter were you are in the stadium, you'll feel an intimacy and a closeness to the band that's usually lost if you happen to be on the highest tier at the other end of the stadium. Which I suppose is the whole point!! :hmm:

Thanks for the 'maginificent' pic, Cecy! :wave:

Your'e welcome Helen! I aso excited I can hardly contain myself! :hyper:

Thanks LU for the videos! (though Im fluent in Spanish too :wink:)

Wow, Adam is so cool. I LOVE this shirt. In fact, all of them look good in these rehearsal pictures. Can't wait to see their stage outfits.

wow , there is a first timer for me : Adam is looking really good.:up:
Also i think this buzzard bass suits him soo well.

haha Bono almost slipped towards the end of the first vid! He'd better learn to walk in those heels! :giggle:

And I laughed when Adam was asked if he liked soccer. "No, I don't like men in shorts." :lol: And how he talked about all the warm sounds coming from his bass and Larry is the man with the "pots and pans". :love:

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: OMG!!! Looking good? understatement of the decade!!

Seriously they all look fit and great for the gig!!! Go guys go!!! I so envy you all European and American people!!!! :sad: ***sigh*** hope 2010 brings a U2 gig for the Southern hemisphere!!!

Back
Top Bottom