NLOTH edition of U2.com 'coming soon'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Looks like they are FINALLY about to relaunch U2.Com

Have a look.

site_coming_soon.jpg

I wonder what they will have as a gift ?

I've been waiting for my coupon so I can buy one of the new lithographs . :love:

:crack: They're joking right??? Now i can't check on the status of my litograph! I ordered that yesterday!

Bloody brilliant as usual Sebastian!

:crack: They're joking right??? Now i can't check on the status of my litograph! I ordered that yesterday!

Bloody brilliant as usual Sebastian!

Now now sweet GaleonGirl, it should be reopened very very soon. Worst case scenario, by March 2nd/3rd when the album is 'released' in most of the world. Perhaps a bit sooner as there are a few early releases.

Plus I am not so sure that Sebastian is doing the site anymore. I think that is changing too.

Should mean that there will be e-mails regarding subscription renewals very soon. (As the email most subscribers got back in November stated we would receive notice at or around when the site re-launched)

Now now sweet GaleonGirl, it should be reopened very very soon. Worst case scenario, by March 2nd/3rd when the album is 'released' in most of the world. Perhaps a bit sooner as there are a few early releases.

Plus I am not so sure that Sebastian is doing the site anymore. I think that is changing too.

Should mean that there will be e-mails regarding subscription renewals very soon. (As the email most subscribers got back in November stated we would receive notice at or around when the site re-launched)

Well, I hope so. But in the past U2.com has proven they're not exactly 'quick'. :wink:

Sounds good, perhaps they'll get some webdesigners on board.

Well, I hope so. But in the past U2.com has proven they're not exactly 'quick'. :wink:

Sounds good, perhaps they'll get some webdesigners on board.

That is the "word on the street"... that they have someone that is good at it and will update things and will upgrade the content and make it more 'special' instead of merely an after-thought.

did you order the one on your sig ? :drool: that's the one I want .
:drool: Yup. I could barely resist while I first saw it, then I sold my old Nintendo DS so I spent that money on it!

That is the "word on the street"... that they have someone that is good at it and will update things and will upgrade the content and make it more 'special' instead of merely an after-thought.

Ohh, we'll be in for a change then! Would be nice to have a regularly updated website, perhaps with little insider bits or so.

I could be wrong but word is that Live Nation runs the website,not Sebastian Clayton anymore...it was part of the U2/Live Nation deal

Which is fine, except that Fanfire has always been owned by Live Nation and they have been running the website since 2004, so I will continue to be skeptical.

Finally, they've been talking about getting the new site up for a couple of weeks now! :rolleyes: But they said that there maybe some 'glitches' to beginning with, so patience everyone!! :wink: I'm waiting to upgrade my membership to a paid subscription so as to be ready for when the tickets for the next tour go sale!!! :hyper:

I hope they offer something good for the membership! Cuz I gots to get on that shit and subscribe!

Good-bye Zootopia forum, maybe it will be improved, as the old version was so incredibly hard to deal with. lol

I'm looking forward to seeing the new site :D

Wouldn't it be great if the band members and paul have user names on the fourm they post sometimes there or diarys there they write in there.

Back
Top Bottom