Next Martini advert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This evening I tried it with a small program with wich I downloaded all the videos of another webpages and of youtube,but my internet conexion was too bad and it didn't let me download. I'm trying again because I never had problems with this program.If I can download it,how can I send it to you? :wave:

is it possible that someone upload this video at youtube'? please...
I can´t see it and neither a friend of mine:huh:

Yeah, I'm having the same problem, the page just doesn't want to load for some reason!?! :shrug:

And yeah, I'm fresh back from seeing U23D! :drool: And it was absolutely fabulous darhlings!! :combust: :faint: To anyone who hasn't seen this movie, you really need to take the time do to so, coz it really is well worth the effort!! :yes:

And yeah, I'm fresh back from seeing U23D! :drool: And it was absolutely fabulous darhlings!! :combust: :faint: To anyone who hasn't seen this movie, you really need to take the time do to so, coz it really is well worth the effort!! :yes:

I heard that you had a good time, Helen! It's such a shame I couldn't come with you. Too bad real life makes some things impossible :angry:

:whistle:
I heard that you had a good time, Helen! It's such a shame I couldn't come with you. Too bad real life makes some things impossible :angry:

Hey Asta, I know it was a shame you couldn't make it! Jan talked about arranging a Christmas party in December but I don't if I'll be able to attend, coz my college intership starts on that month and I don't know where I'll be yet! :shrug:

Anyway, back on topic! :whistle: The page finally loaded here on the college computers, I'll have to see if I'm able to download any of the videos on my laptop at my student flat. :wink:'

Adam giving us driving directions to Bono/Edge's Eze villa! :shifty:

lol, the video is called Final drive. Maybe Bono sold it and he's moving out?

or after they filmed that they went back to Dublin? :wink:

These clips are pretty cool, and for those who can't see it, google Macromedia shockwave player, and download that... the extension of these files is swf, aka shockwave file. So you're probably missing a program to play that with :)

or after they filmed that they went back to Dublin? :wink:

These clips are pretty cool, and for those who can't see it, google Macromedia shockwave player, and download that... the extension of these files is swf, aka shockwave file. So you're probably missing a program to play that with :)

I tried downloading the videos with my real player but to no avail! And my laptop Windows Vista system wouldn't even let me download any of the shockwave players you recommend. :shrug:

P.S. Asta, thanks for the book! :hug: What with college and my trip down to Hämeenlinna, I haven't had time to read any of it yet, but I'll let you know what I think when I have read it! :up:

hi ! sorry if I've been late in answering but is that I've been looking for programs to try to download the videos and uf! more or less I have it. The good thing is that I can capture it and the bad is that videos seems to be retarded a bit,but is better than nothing.Anyway I'll put the videos in and you choose if you want it or not.And if you find some problem don't hesitate and tell me. This time is really all I can do ...where the videos have some problems :lol:

Are you able to downlaod them as a file? And you know, like save them? :ohmy:

If yes, its it posible to send them to me? :D

kiddo you can download these files and save them to your computer:

I'm about to gift a ton of you guys with the instructions (please forward 50p each)

How to save flash in IE browser
1. Download the file and play the clip, but don't close the window.
Open a 2nd window and follow these instructions:

a. Click Tools - Internet Options
b. In the General Tab, click the Settings button available in the Temporary Internet Files group.
c. Click View Files to open your Temporary Internet Files folder. Depending upon your IE settings, the Temp. folder can contain tens of thousands of files.
d. Click View - Details. Now click View - Arrange Icons By - Internet Address. Depending upon the webpage, there could one or more Flash files (Shockwave Flash Object) under the Inernet Address.
e. Once you find the right flash file, right-click and choose Copy. Then paste the swf file in any other directory.

Be sure to keep the page and IE open to avoid purging of the cache file.

You have been gifted. Now send me my damn money!

Yes I've tried this method and all the posibles but the only that worked was record the screen. Maybe it's because I'm using Firefox.:hmm:

Yes I've tried this method and all the posibles but the only that worked was record the screen. Maybe it's because I'm using Firefox.:hmm:

My previous reply was was IE users. Here are instructions for "Firefox"

. Saving Flash files from Firefox

Download the information as usual then follow these instructions.

Firefox for Newbies
a. Click Tools - Page Info
b. Click the Media Tab on the Page Info Windows
c. The media tab has a complete list (with preview) of Images, CSS Files and Shockwave Flash files that were downloaded by the Firefox browser while rendering (loading) the page.
d. Scroll down the list and locate the swf file.
e. Click the "Save As" button. Select some directory on your hard drive and save the file (No need for a third-party plug-in)

I swear by a little Firefox plug-in called DownloadHelper, which is available from the Mozilla plug-in site right here. You can download just about any audio or video file with this, even streaming files.

If you have no other software that will play the swf files, you can drag and drop them into an open IE or Firefox window - if you have Flash installed, they'll play just fine!

I love that Final Drive video, by the way! Thanks very much for that :applaud:

Teddy

Back
Top Bottom