New U2 Promo picture. Here it is! Nice and big too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ick....I prefer him without the guyliner. It makes him look a bit comical to me (for now at least) :yuck: :tsk:

Thank you Weldy, I thought I was the only one! :hug:

I laughed. I don't think it's a good look for him, especially not that much of it. :huh:

Just my humble opinion, as always...

Edit: Just saw the other comments and realised I'm not so alone :wink:

Btw, what I find more disturbing than the eyliner are these weird Fly-like shades that Bono's wearing in the Q video, I didn't like them in the 90s and I don't like them now. Then no shades at all, please.

Thanks for the pics, as someone said U2 are like good wine!! all of them are OMG!!!
Like the guyliner!! And Mr Clayton deserves a special nomination!!!!:drool:

Wtf, has Bono suddenly gone emo? I thought that phase was one teenagers go trough these days.

Don't like the eyeliner..

Sure looks like it. Looks like either he got two black eyes in a fight, or he needs more sleep :lol: Maybe it might grow :hmm:

I think this one is a bit bigger.

cov1.jpg

Somehow I think Bono is ready to take over the world again! Look at the four of them...yeesh! Three years since the last tour, and the dynamics just haven't quit, have they?

I think there's something behind the eyeliner and such :hmm: maybe a new character bono made up or something... because otherwise, larry might have already told him that it looks kind of strange :lol:

I think there's something behind the eyeliner and such :hmm: maybe a new character bono made up or something... because otherwise, larry might have already told him that it looks kind of strange :lol:

And check out Adam's look of determination... a man on a mission. Larry looks like usually Larry and Edge is looking like he is about to say... "check it... we're back to rule the airwaves!"

Going from what Adam was saying about Bono experimenting with different things at the start of the whole process, I'm not convinced he thinks it's a good idea either... :wink:

Wtf, has Bono suddenly gone emo? I thought that phase was one teenagers go trough these days.

Don't like the eyeliner..

exactly, makes me think of high schoolers gone emo! hope he looses it ..

i'd rather just look at those puppy blue eyes in it's original "virgin state" anyways. :wink:

anyone want to post their most favorite shot of those baby blues??

Going from what Adam was saying about Bono experimenting with different things at the start of the whole process, I'm not convinced he thinks it's a good idea either... :wink:

Why not? Bono can do whatever he wants. If he likes it that way, he should do it. All four of them are free to try out stuff. I think Bono is in a state of experimenting with stuff now and I like that. It's playful and funny and I think he should go and try out stuff instead of just settling for a boring look like many other musicians his age.

I'm curious to see what he will come up with next.

Back
Top Bottom