New Guy to the U2 Crew!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
whoishe.jpg

Does anyone know who this man is? He seems to be security. I've seen in the city, Fordham and pictures from LA. :hmm:

Hmmmm, noticed that face at the BBC thingy too... have to get the clip again... will look for it and post it...thought he was security just from there.

:hmm:

I don't recall him from last week, but there was so many people hanging around. They were all really nice

wow, how did you guys find out he retired?

i think i found out from my friend (otto) in hawaii. he had been in australia with some of my other friends and david told them those were his last shows. my friends and i usually talk to the crew boys more than your average fans, and they've known me since i was 17, i'm 29 now. i guess they got used to me hanging around! :lol:

i asked scott how david' s doing when we were outside of letterman, and scott said he's doing well, etc.

:hmm: David used to be Larrys security on the road (prob due to their love of motorbikes). I wonder who will protect Larry now?

I could make myself free :shifty: plus being a nurse I could look after their health :sexywink:

I want the job that woman with all the tatoos has. She tests Bono's mics

^Working for U2 would be pretty awesome!

I had 2 uncles work for U2 on the Joshua Tree Tour...

One drove trucks, and the other set up lights

My Uncle Fred was even in the credits for R&H, he has alot of funny stories: Bono dislocating his shoulder...the band having pillow fights LOLOLO

^Working for U2 would be pretty awesome!

I had 2 uncles work for U2 on the Joshua Tree Tour...

One drove trucks, and the other set up lights

My Uncle Fred was even in the credits for R&H, he has alot of funny stories: Bono dislocating his shoulder...the band having pillow fights LOLOLO

wow friggen awesome

Back
Top Bottom