Need help meeting Bono in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DesiresFire27

The Fly
I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post a thread dedicated to this topic...but I need my fellow Bono fan's help!!

I'm in Toronto for the film festival and I'm going to the 360 show on the 17th. I need advice on how to meet Bono at Rogers...do you guys know how this is possible? I'm thinking about going to the show on the 16th at around 1pm to see if I can find the underground entrance and chilling by it with a sign...but is that area even open to the public..and where is it? I'm not trying to spill the beans with this post..but I really feel this is my only chance.

I've thought about hitting up Yorkville because I know where their staying but A)I'd feel like a stalker B)I don't want to wait somewhere where I not wanted C)and have nothing to do and no one to talk to for hours on end

Not how I want to spend my time... I respect the guys and their home turf

So if you have any suggestions it would greatly be appreciated!

Cheers

hotel

I would love to meet them too! I think the best bet is to be there around sound check time. Not sure what time that would be yet. Or to try to meet them before or after the show. Sometimes it's a long wait!

If you could email me where they are staying, I'd appreciate it.

justina@roadrunner.com

Me too. My PM box is full, so if you can let me know here I'll check back before I leave for Toronto. TIA Interference :up:

Back
Top Bottom