Naughty naughty Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: It only seems salacious because the girls were in bikini's. Had they been wearing jeans and t shirts,
it wouldn't even make a blip on the media radar. Much ado about nothing.

EXACTLY

ohemgee, teenage girls wearing bikinins on the beach....who would have thought?

Hey Lies! :wave: Is that your new baby in your avi? What a beauty!:cute:

(Sorry to derail the thread with unrelated comments about puppies.)

Hey Lies! :wave: Is that your new baby in your avi? What a beauty!:cute:

(Sorry to derail the thread with unrelated comments about puppies.)

I'm not biff....The puppy is a beauty.

Oh, and Coldplay copies off of U2.

Hi biff, not like there's much content to this thread anyway, lol. Yes that's my new furbaby, though he's a little bigger now (and cuter, I think).

Maybe Simon Carmody is the dirty old man, and, well, everyone needs a good wingman, and no doubt a Bono is a pretty good accessory to have when you’re a 50yr old on the teenage pull. “Eeww, how old are you?” “Me? Oh, I’m, err, say, want to go for a drink on Bono’s yacht? Did I mention Bono?”

I agree with your assessment, Earnie Shavers. :applaud:

I

Everyone else has already said it ... it's no surprise the guy's a flirt. I wasn't insinuating anything more. :huh:

I was, very luckily, the recipient of that flirting several times, and it was quite lovely .. and HARMLESS.

You all seem to be reading into so many of my posts and magnifying every statement.

It is what it is - that's all.

I was just confused because you linked this thread to your post in the other thread about his wife being "tired and stressed" and said, "I've been trying to tell you people this." I don't understand the connection between the two threads.

If I misunderstood you, I apologize.

Let's get back to the puppies.

We can talk about puppies in the Dog thread :wink:

I'm going to put this thread to rest now. Unfortunately these kinds of threads usually never go over well here and it’s one of the reasons why we have the rule about not discussing the band's private life in too much detail. These types of threads just seem to cause arguments among the members and comments that may not be respectful towards the band. I understand its everywhere online and some people may want to talk about it which is why I've let the thread go on but I think its gone on long enough where everyone has had a chance to post how they feel about it.

On to happier threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom