MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S6He3Q1.jpg

--> Remise des insignes de commandeur de l'ordre des Arts et des Lettres à Bono - Culture - Citizenside

U2 band lead singer Bono medal awarding in Paris - YouTube

I'm not loving the hair. But at least he didn't grow it long again, so I can live with it.

(I'm sure Bono is so relieved. :lol: )

I really like Bono s haircut!!! Now grow it longer on top and dye it in black. Rock attitude is back.... Love it. Adam s hair I don t like very much. Too proper.... :reject:

This hair makes me think of Edge in the very, very early Achtung Baby era- a little awkward, the look of a man ready for a change but not quite sure what it is yet. My bet is that this is a pre-tour look, not going to stick around long.

This hair makes me think of Edge in the very, very early Achtung Baby era- a little awkward, the look of a man ready for a change but not quite sure what it is yet. My bet is that this is a pre-tour look, not going to stick around long.

Very early Achtung he was already wearing the beanie was he not? Or are you referring to specific pics? You've got me curious now....

I was thinking of the footage of them recording in Berlin and the early photo shoots in Morocco- he still was wearing the pirate rag and didn't have the goatee yet, but had sort of passed through the whole PirateEdge thing. He was still wearing his hair down, and when it was back it was a ponytail or braid, not the knot. As Gg said, it wasn't buzzed up over the ears yet. (Funny how that one little change did so much for the bad-assness of his Fly-era look!) It just looked a little unsettled, a little transitional. It was a fine look but not one to define an era with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom