MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono unveils a plaque in honor of James Joyce in Nice

CRhLyul.png

http://twitter.com/cestrosi/status/356780931861868544

nuPpllB.jpg

h6yMGav.jpg

Bono rend hommage à James Joyce à Nice | Nice-Matin

I'm sorry; I have to say it: I wish he'd get rid of this "old man" hat. It looks too small for his head. :reject:

I hope he at least has a new haircut under there. That slicked-back thing he had going on looked like a blonde clam shell glued to his head.

I came to find more documentation of Bono's weirdass new haircut and I am not leaving disappointed or unentertained. WHAT even is that. It's ridiculous. I like it.

What The Hell?!?!?!

BPVkZU6CMAIvXWA.jpg

So, Ali looks like Sophie from "Peep Show", I don't know what the hell that is, and their daughter looks like Kat Dennings

:lol:

damn, Bono xD

I love that one too. :love::up:

I think the sun is just making him look blondish in a few pics but it seems it's dark. I have a lot more pics to upload, but I'm watching a Les Miserables concert and keep getting distracted. :reject:

I am going to bookmark this page of this thread so I can look at it whenever I'm feeling self conscious about my hair/anything. As I scroll down I'll quietly mutter "Well, it could be worse...."

:laugh: Oh lordy, this has to be my favourite of all his ridiculous haircuts evar!!! Who told him this wa sa good idea?

:reject: Part of me wants him to turn it into a mohawk now, properly put it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom