MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the person, who repoted seeing all the members of the band, dining at Milano's bar in SoHo, seemed pretty sure of who they saw! They even posted a photo from the front of Milano's, obviously not wanting to disturb them! But if you choose not to believe it, then it's no skin off my nose, I'm just the messenger!! :shrug:
no harm intended

For some reason, Edge's new jacket makes me feel optimistic about an album release soon. Maybe it's because he's trying something different, maybe a new look for the promotional campaign, but that's a major stretch.

https://twitter.com/adrianeini/status/385510572001091585/photo/1

BVmb0pRIQAA0jfk.jpg:large

Bono today in Nyc, outside the studio

Instagram

I just read the comments and someone said that the whole band was there doing a photo shoot on the roof! :hyper: If it was for a magazine, then maybe we'll get one of those exclusive articles about the new album with all kinds of juicy tidbits. :hmm: :drool: I love those! Or it could be album art, which is good, too.

:hmm: By the way, Bono is wearing new shades I haven't seen before. :hmm: Also some shadesless, and different clothing than the usual. :hmm:

Ok. I'm excited now! I love all the pics~especially the shadeless ones. :love: And it's great to see all four together. Thanks for posting them, Comet.

In several of these Edge is making a smaller version of Bono's faces. :love: And is that Bono in a white shirt and black vest? Throwback time! Plus Adam's got his This Is hair going back on-- hooray!

O.M.G. Bono. wow. just. just. WOW.:heart:

My heart's a thumpin and my eyes are popping out of their sockets!!!!
4 FINE LOOKING 50+year old rockers, and new music
on the way = PURE PERFECTION.
:drool:
SOOOOOO EXCITED, just hope we don't have to wait months, this 50+ year old heart
can't take much more!!
THANK YOU, Bonocomet.:hug:

They're absolutely cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! and I didn't notice Edge' s 3 buttons undone when I saw the pics this morning! :drool:

U2Manhattanrooftop10-1-201315.jpg~original

whoop.. meant to post that in Where the Album Has No Name...

I feel so.. out of place... :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom