MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7f13ec142a2111e399a722000a9d0ee0_7.jpg

Take care of that beauty, Edge.

what are they saying in French? "nous descend"? if so, it's "nous descendons" otherwise it's like saying "we goes down" and "tout le monde", you have to pronounce the "d"

:yikes:

it's "dansons" - which is grammatically correct - thank god for that :lol:

I just did, although it'll probably be a while before my comment shows up, it'll be under my Facebook username of Luthien Bono! :sexywink: But I really liked the photo they posted of Bono with Eve!

http://s258.photobucket.com/user/luthienBono/media/BonowithEveinNYC29913_zps02f7ad0b.jpg.html

Notice they didn't name which "daugher" he was with?! :shifty: I suspect it might have something to with the fact that I've chewed them out, on several occassions, about them always getting the identity of Bono's daughters wrong!! :lol:

This prompted two thoughts, firstly what are those boots Bono's wearing?!? And secondly, serious Dad-mode or what! Definitely a "no you can't borrow the car and we've talked about this before"-vibe going on :)

any sightings of the rhythm section??

As I mentioned in my last post (just scroll up this page a bit and you'll see it!).....

hcbiggs2002 said:
Some one also said, but no pic confirmation, that they had spotted all 4 members of U2 at Milano's Bar on Houston and Mulberry.

.....so the answer to your question, is yes, there has been a sighting of Larry and Adam! :rolleyes:

As I mentioned in my last post (just scroll up this page a bit and you'll see it!)..... .....so the answer to your question, is yes, there has been a sighting of Larry and Adam! :rolleyes:
no pics means Adam and larry ain't in New York

no pics means Adam and larry ain't in New York

Well, the person, who repoted seeing all the members of the band, dining at Milano's bar in SoHo, seemed pretty sure of who they saw! They even posted a photo from the front of Milano's, obviously not wanting to disturb them! But if you choose not to believe it, then it's no skin off my nose, I'm just the messenger!! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom