MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoStevieWonder2013GlobalCitizenFest9-28-2013NYC4.jpg~original

BonoStevieWonder2013GlobalCitizenFest9-28-2013NYC3.jpg~original

Did he sing or are these pictures all from the Stevie Wonder introduction?

I'm only just now watching the concert and all the pics I have posted so far were only from his introductions for President Sirleaf and Stevie Wonder.

:wink: Though his intro for Stevie was more a sermon than an introduction. :up:

I haven't seen a link yet, that's why I took pics of my TV. :reject:

But it was an Arcade Fire special, called Here Comes the Night Time. It was a little bizarre. :lol: And had a lot of cameo appearances. This was Bono and Ben Stiller's quick appearance. They had the big heads on and snuck onstage with the band in a conga line. Then they got kicked off and took off the heads. Yeah that about covers it. :uhoh: :lmao:

Bono's looking great with this aviatior and the necklace, more rock roll ! Finally! I like it!

I haven't seen a link yet, that's why I took pics of my TV. :reject:

But it was an Arcade Fire special, called Here Comes the Night Time. It was a little bizarre. :lol: And had a lot of cameo appearances. This was Bono and Ben Stiller's quick appearance. They had the big heads on and snuck onstage with the band in a conga line. Then they got kicked off and took off the heads. Yeah that about covers it. :uhoh: :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fFAKrIntzY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It's not, it's Pavel. (not only is his face diffferent but Bono has never been that tan.) Is the problem that the not-Bono felt the call of nature and came out without his private invisible toilet, or that he was with a woman?

I just did, although it'll probably be a while before my comment shows up, it'll be under my Facebook username of Luthien Bono! :sexywink: But I really liked the photo they posted of Bono with Eve!

Notice they didn't name which "daugher" he was with?! :shifty: I suspect it might have something to with the fact that I've chewed them out, on several occassions, about them always getting the identity of Bono's daughters wrong!! :lol:

Have to raise my voice for Arcade Fire here. You don't understand them if you haven't seem them play live. A true band, and they make some epic songs.
I saw them by accident on a festival and they can play.

Next to that after seeing this they know how to be proper weird. Which makes me like them even more. :applaud::hmm:

Arcade Fire are great. It took me some time to get into their music, but I'm really enjoying their albums. There's some amazing stuff on there. I wish they'd tour here again, their live shows are always special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom