MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonolettermannyc9-26-201358.jpg~original

Does anyone know what is the brand of his aviator on this pic? It looks awesome for me and think that I'm gonna buy one :love:
thanks in advance :wave:

:angry: I haven't been able to access it all day today.

I posted some of them on Tumblr though if you want to get them there:

we're made of stars

Hopefully Photobucket starts working for you soon but thanks for these! :up: I actually quite like those new shades Bono has, never really bee a fan of the one's he's been wearing for the last 5 years or so!! :hmm:

When was he on the David Latterman show? Wasn't that on Thursdays? I like David Latterman. Are they friends now? He's not as cheeky or as rude to timid guests like Jonathan Ross can sometimes be at times. Although I don't dislike Jonathan, he did ask a evidently shy, quiet actor what the size of his :censored:! :yikes::shocked: I couldn't believe my ears, and I don't think this poor actor could either. And let's not forget the time when he and Russell Brand left a rude message on an elderly man's answering machine about what shenanigans Mr Brand got up to the man's granddaughter. I can't imagine David Latterman lowering himself to that level

I really don't like his hair. Either have it short or long, but not both. It looks like an unfinished haircut, like his barber went on a lunch break and never came back. :tsk:

I just thought to wonder for the first time; how many male interferencers have this haircut? :reject:

I just thought to wonder for the first time; how many male interferencers have this haircut? :reject:

Haha, good question. I do not- but I think Bono can pull it off.
This may be a stretch, but the way that it is shaved on the sides and then significantly longer on top which is kinda combed back and to the side with a slight part on side of head- reminds me of singer Miguel's hair a few mths back (he since may have changed it) and also Justin timberlake's current cut. It seems to be a current trend, and Bono was onto it a few mths back when it was first appearing.
In his case, I just think it looks awkward when the back isnt slicked back perfectly and starts to blow in the wind, or get fuzzy. A couple wks back there were pictures of him receiving some medal-i believe, and the back end of the cockatoo had blown to the side and looked kinda bad. It looks good when he can control it, but I highly doubt it would be controlable onstage for the tour. All that physical activity, and sweating, and so many fan pictures of it would surface. So I am expecting a different look closer to tour time.

As for the Letterman glasses- have to admit I hate them. probably the worst I've seen (next to those perfectly circular blue-tinted ones he wore back around Cannes U23D era i believe). The 'star' temple ones he's been wearing for last 4 yrs or so are much better imo. I find it hard to believe some here dont like them. But eh, each to their own.

I like the star ones, they look fine on him. I just like seeing him change them once in awhile because he's been wearing them for 4 years now.

(And I always like Aviator styles usually!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom