MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry told a fan in Nice that he would be leaving on Monday for NYC to finish the album. So there's still good chance he (and the rest of the band) are in NYC now. Bono's there anyway.

However, judging from this recent picture, I'm not sure Larry is in good enough form to work on any album. He looks extremely drunk or hungover.

Larry told a fan in Nice that he would be leaving on Monday for NYC to finish the album. So there's still good chance he (and the rest of the band) are in NYC now. Bono's there anyway.

However, judging from this recent picture, I'm not sure Larry is in good enough form to work on any album. He looks extremely drunk or hungover.

Love me some Slightly P***ed Larry photos...

...I believe the word you're looking for is "old"... :reject:

A few from CGI today in NYC.

BonoClintonGlobalInitiativeCGI9-24-2013NYC1.jpg~original

BonoClintonGlobalInitiativeCGI9-24-2013NYC2.jpg~original

BonoClintonGlobalInitiativeCGI9-24-2013NYC3.jpg~original

BonoClintonGlobalInitiativeCGI9-24-2013NYC4.jpg~original

BonoClintonGlobalInitiativeCGI9-24-2013NYC5.jpg~original

BonoClintonGlobalInitiativeCGI9-24-2013NYC6.jpg~original

BonoClintonGlobalInitiativeCGI9-24-2013NYC10.jpg~original

BonoClintonGlobalInitiativeCGI9-24-2013NYC7.jpg~original

BonoClintonGlobalInitiativeCGI9-24-2013NYC8.jpg~original

BonoClintonGlobalInitiativeCGI9-24-2013NYC9.jpg~original

Just posting some of the pics from the link posted on the Misc news, aritcle etc. thread....

Clinton and Bono with Khalida Brohi and Sheryl Sandberg

Bono, Sheryl Sandberg, Khalida Brohi, Christine Lagarde and Mo Ibrahim backstage.

Yeah, cute video but who's this John Smith they want to make a movie about?! :scratch:

I dont know who is John Smith, but I found this on atu2 forum

Info:
--

'SMITHY: Something in Every Hue'
a feature length documentary film about
JOHN SMITH
Founder of the Christian Motorcycle Club
GOD'S SQUAD
a film by
DON PARHAM and WARWICK VINCENT

"I was influenced by an Australian preacher I know called John Smith ... who is a very eloquent speaker with a brilliant mind."
Bono, U2

John Smith has spoken to students in more than 4,000 Australian high schools

"John was a man who could take the gospel to anybody ... we were going where the church had no hope of going."
Eddie Pye, Founding Member, God's Squad

"His heart was for the oppressed, it was for the outlaws, it was for the people that had no place to seek God."
Sue Conrau, ex bikie chick

THE FILM

'Smithy' is a feature length, biographical doco about a remarkable Australian, the Rev Dr John 'Bullfrog' Smith, who is probably best known as the founder of the Christian motorcycle club, God's Squad. His wife, Glena, says he got the bullfrog nickname because "John was considered to be the loudest frog in the pond". He has been called 'John Wesley on a motorbike' but Smithy, as he is affectionately known, is more than this - he is an author, social anthropologist, media personality, social commentator, advocate for the poor and marginalised, blues music lover, theologian, motivational speaker, teacher ... and biker.http://www.pozible.com/project/28873

I read on twitter that it will be shown on CNN:

@ONECampaign

Love it. @BillClinton can take a joke & give one as well. He's doing his own imitation of #Bono at 9PM ET tonight on @PiersMorgan. Tune in!

Revenge :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom