MoobDay: The Man in White

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abelives

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Since we (in the U.S.) all know that it is gauche to wear white after Labor Day, let's get all the Larry in white shirts posting out of the way today!

Like there ever needs to be an excuse to post Larry in white pictures??

maxtsukino11.jpg

1-40185-size3.jpg

I *do* love your pics Pamela! And I love that Larry is wearing white this tour. He looks so good in white or black or red or brown or teal or fuchsia or navy or clear or . . .

:drool: I know I still can`t believe that i took so many pix of Larry..........and they actually turned out not too bad!!

Roll on next year and lets hope they play the UK again.............I`m wishing my life away :sad:

I think that there should be a pro photographer on every tour whose sole job it is to take pictures of Larry. No pictures without Larry in them will be tolerated. Some of us want to know what is going on behind the drum kit - there are enough pics of what goes on up front!

Also, I volunteer for said job. :wink:

Here's some:
692baebe-mikesprogram_jpg.jpg

Lookingthroughphotos.jpg

Mike91.jpg

MikePic2.jpg

TieMike.jpg

ETA: Whoops! :doh: Right colour, wrong skinny-arse hot guy. Sorry. :reject: Carry on.

@zooey: :evil:

Awww Larry white shirt:drool: First time I've seen the tattoo:hmm:

What other people do you speak of?:shifty:

I don't see other people too flower avalanche, they must have hallucinations or some stuff like that! There is nobody than Larry:lol:

This is what I thought, too, but someone told me they saw "other people" when I pointed these pictures out so I thought I should warn you. :D

I do see a bassist. then again, I'm funny that way.

anyway, back to the man in white.

30670-20075-size3.jpg

AJ02.jpg

alboy-102.jpg

Back
Top Bottom