MoobDay: Take two and call me in the morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Girls! :grouphug:
I don't know if anyone wants to see my pics from Norman. You see, it was my first U2 concert so I read the rules and sadly, :sad: followed them!:banghead: Said no :camera:cameras so we left our great one at home and only had our cell phone cameras.:doh: Needless to say, now I am pissed at myself! Everyone had good cameras! I look into the mirror and:yell:IDIOT! :whistle:ALWAYS break the rules when it comes to U2 and moobs! So I have a question...Mods please keep this in this thread cause I trust my Larry girls...how do you get into the red zone? We had good seats but I was a drooling at the even better red zone seats!:D If they come up with more dates in 2010 for the states, we are soooooo there!:hyper:

posting it...we'll see what happens! BONUS! On the phone with no shirt and a smile on my face:drool::cute:
5655005.jpg
Can somone work their magic and get rid of the watermark that is blocking my, I mean OUR view?? and then repost:D

great pics girl!!!! :applaud:
thank u for sharing!!!:grouphug:

Thanks! :wave: I know its not "smiling Larry" but I hope you guys don't mind ;)

I don't know if anyone wants to see my pics from Norman. You see, it was my first U2 concert so I read the rules and sadly, :sad: followed them!:banghead: Said no :camera:cameras so we left our great one at home and only had our cell phone cameras.:doh: Needless to say, now I am pissed at myself! Everyone had good cameras! I look into the mirror and:yell:IDIOT! :whistle:ALWAYS break the rules when it comes to U2 and moobs! So I have a question...Mods please keep this in this thread cause I trust my Larry girls...how do you get into the red zone? We had good seats but I was a drooling at the even better red zone seats!:D If they come up with more dates in 2010 for the states, we are soooooo there!:hyper:

I did the EXACT same thing when I saw them for the first time too!! It was Larry's birthday and I was kicking myself! Don't feel too bad, there WILL be a next time!!

Red zone tickets were auctioned I believe. It was out of my price range so I didnt look into the details

posting it...we'll see what happens! BONUS! On the phone with no shirt and a smile on my face:drool::cute:
5655005.jpg

What IS it with photobucket and scrambling this picture? :tsk: We really should do something about this.

5655005.jpg

WTF?!? :ohmy::huh:

It was here last night!! What is going on with this picture?

Maybe it's copyrighted (as so many here are), and the owner keeps contacting PB and complaining? :hmm:

WTF?!? :ohmy::huh:

It was here last night!! What is going on with this picture?

Maybe it's copyrighted (as so many here are), and the owner keeps contacting PB and complaining? :hmm:

:hmm: sounds like it needs to be edited just slightly to change the copyright.

Thanks!! ok so i couldnt wait until monday... here are some from the Vegas show

Even my camera couldn't handle the awesomeness of Larry.:sigh: But this moment was so effing HOT:combust: I'm sure better versions will pop up
IMG_4505.jpg

:camera:
IMG_4507.jpg

Back
Top Bottom