MOOBday - Stick to your guns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ds21.gif
ds21.gif
ds21.gif
ds21.gif

ds21.gif
ds21.gif
ds21.gif
ds21.gif

ds21.gif
ds21.gif
ds21.gif
ds21.gif

I'm sorry. I just HAD TO see what it would look like.

it's so Larry... he's like "whatever. I'm going home..." :wink:

btw, I was supposed to get my box set edition on Thursday. now they're telling me it may be Friday or even Monday. can you believe that shit? :angry:

what are u complaining about? :reject: mine is going to be here MAYBE in March 24... but it's my choice because that it's going to be out here... but it's too expensive: R$410.00! i'm paying like, R$120,00 from amazon.com...

No, I was a good girl and I didn't peek. I am really loving the live versions of "Breathe" though. And I heard "No Line. . " and "GOYB" of course.

i think now that it's been released here, if you're just not getting it in the mail, it doesn't count as cheating. FINALLY got mine today :heart:

I was very naughty and went out and bought it at Target while waiting for my box set to come. I was just remembering how the HTDAAB box sex didn't come with the normal CD booklet, so I ended up buying the regular CD anyway so I could have it (those tricksy U2 peoples!) Anyway, I tried to listen in the car and my car CD player was skipping!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry::angry:

I am going to kick that thing one of these days. Now I am FINALLY! home and I am going to attempt to listen to it in peace.

I was very naughty and went out and bought it at Target while waiting for my box set to come. I was just remembering how the HTDAAB box sex didn't come with the normal CD booklet, so I ended up buying the regular CD anyway so I could have it (those tricksy U2 peoples!) Anyway, I tried to listen in the car and my car CD player was skipping!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry::angry:

I am going to kick that thing one of these days. Now I am FINALLY! home and I am going to attempt to listen to it in peace.

Happy drummer-induced coma, Abby!! :lol::rockon::D

Back
Top Bottom